Price:£8.25+ Free shipping

on 29 October 2013
the tooth fairy brought one of these tiny little bottles when my daughter lost her first tooth - my daughter loved it. the bottle is small, obviously the tooth fairy couldn't carry is otherwise, but it lasted for ages.
on 10 February 2015
Bought these to put in party bags for 3 year old granddaughter's birthday. Before the party she had some put on her cheekbones. Very easy to apply. Rub in a touch of face cream and dab in place. She could not stop looking in the mirror. The only colour I was not completely satisfied with was the purple as it seemed dull compared to the rest.
on 16 March 2015
We have a fairy post box in the garden for my granddaughter and when she stays we put chocolate coins in, we now leave a bottle of these in too, they are tiny and she is convinced by them. They're lovely
on 15 July 2013
My girls had these for party bags, they are perfect. You rub a spot of moisturiser on the skin and sprinkle on. Girls loved them!!!
on 12 February 2013
Very cute bottles, very sparkly, great little presents, does what it says on the tin.
Cant complain, good product
F
on 16 February 2013
Perfect for my daughters 8th birthday party. We used them in the party bags and as face decoration which worked well.
on 8 September 2015
very disappointed as only two of the bottles were fairy dust as shown on the picture the rest that was sent was magic dust alot of it was silver and black, not the nice bright colours shown on the pictures.
on 3 August 2014
I have just received my fairy dust bottles but 5 out 10 bottle tops were not on the bottles leaving all the glitter to poor out in the packaging. Its not even salvageable so I have to send it back.
on 16 May 2014
Arrived on time. These are going to look great in my daughters party bags. Only down side is there is a lot of glitter in the bag they come in, so have to give wipe over. (Just me being fussy).
on 3 March 2013
All good, many thanks, what else do you want me to write to fill 16 words missing? I think this is a stupid requirement

See one answered question