Customer reviews

BRILLIANT
on 18 May 2017
fab
on 12 September 2017
Best female singer in the country,superb
on 19 July 2014
Fabulous as aways
on 15 January 2015
Okay
on 8 January 2014
Until I got a compilation CD, I had never heard of Jane but having liked the song You belong to me I purchased this CD. Yes it came up to my expectations and cover songs or not, Jane has a good voice range and very listenable.
on 16 December 2013
So many songs on these cd's making it a really excellent purchase. I have some of the songs on other cd's of Jane's but for a catalogue of her well known and best loved songs this is the cd to buy.
on 27 October 2013
Yes you probably have most of all the songs here but here they are all packaged neatly together, plus it incudes the long version of "Your my world"! and at a great price to!
on 3 February 2013
I have never had one of her cd's but I wish I had bought one before. There are a lot of wonderful songs and I listen to her often.
I recommend this one to anyone.
on 13 August 2013
A CD which I suppose I knew would be out of this world. Excellent song choices & definitely a CD I will be playing over & over again.
Love you Jane x