Customer reviews

on 7 April 2014
The item is great, right size, heavy, great engravement. I ordered in a hurry and leave a message to ask for a quicker delivery, and it was dispatched on the same day! Thank you!
on 9 March 2015
This a great trophy: it's a nice height and even has a bit of weight to it. I bought this as a last minute gift and needed it right away. I ordered it on a Monday, it was engraved and dispatched the same day, and arrived at my house by Wednesday! Very thankful to Helm Trophies for shipping my order so quickly, especially as it came from Germany. Couldn't be more pleased!
on 23 November 2015
I have an Oscar with my name on it. What's not to love? Feels heavy to hold. It is well-made. Customer service was good too. Can you manufacture a larger one? I want one for my dad - he's always over reacting to anything and everything and is a mega drama queen. This would look great on his desk.
on 19 April 2016
Really good quality and the base is quite weighty, they engrave your own message on and comes superbly packaged. Would defo use again and super fast delivery as well, very impressed.
on 15 September 2013
My niece recently turned 21 and had a Hollywood themed party. Excellent gift for a momentus occasion rather than
a bottle of wine or a mug!!!
on 31 October 2016
delighted with this trophy, my son is having a fancy dress party of famous film stars and we want to present him with it at the party, brilliant.
on 21 December 2015
This is the second time I have ordered one - great quality item and recipients have always been impressed. Good weight to the marble base
on 12 December 2016
Great statue with a good heavy marble base, engraved as requested, great gift presented at a staff xmas party!
on 7 August 2013
A lovely statue that has generated a lot of discussion from the Drama students I teach. It's my Drama award!
on 18 June 2015
Looked great, but the engraving looked cheap.