Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 August 2015
This one of No Doubt's best albums to date. If you like Return of Saturn you will probably also like this one. Rock Steady was such a contrast to Return of Saturn, but this album moves forward, melding some of the best aspects of both those albums. If you are looking to get your first No Doubt album, this is a good place to start, or consider Tragic Kingdom or Return of Saturn.
on 4 October 2012
A long time fan of No Doubt, but not that keen on Rock Steady (never play it) I am really pleased with this album. There is a return to reggae via interludes in a fair few of the songs and once again some slow, funky bass lines (inclusing probably the best bass 'riff' that I've ever heard, in the it's title track). These are bass lines which have far more feel to them than the ones used throughout Rock Steady. As the album passes the half way point it seems to become more influenced by Gwen's solo stuff, but the better solo stuff rather than any of the cheesey hairbrushmic songs that she did. There is a slight electric ska feel here and there, hence the front cover I guess. More synth than an 80's wedding, but its so well produced with original sounds that it really works. In fact production-wise it is probably one of the best albums I own. Most importantly, tho, her voice is more expressive again, albeit enhanced with some kind of resonance effect for much of the album. Think Return of Saturn in an angry mood and even the odd wail and gasp which made Tragic Kingdom one of my top fav albums and infact, if you listen carefully you can hear a return to the odd syncopated guitar strumming that gave TK it's pace and energy. This would have deserved five stars if they hadn't clearly been trying to appease Gwen's recently won fans in teh later half of the album, but hey I think they've earned that right!

Well done No Doubt, and thank you!
on 7 April 2014
No Doubt came back with their new album! It's lovely, maybe not classic No Doubt but definitely a good album -- Maybe this is the new No Doubt and personally I have no problems with that! All The songs glued with me and I enjoy the whole album as a full body of work!
on 3 December 2012
No Doubt were one of the first bands I really got into, and this latest offering definitely does not disappoint!

While there are touches of Gwen's recent solo success dotted throughout, I think it makes the album very current and shows that No Doubt can still compete in today's market.

After all, the key to longevity is diversity.
on 9 January 2013
I was a bit 50/50 about getting this to be honest, as I'm a big No Doubt fan and there were a few reviews moaning that they weren't the same. But then I thought 'well it's No Doubt, just do it' - so I did! Music is meant to evolve, so I don't like it when people expect them to have exactly the same sound anyway, but I'm extra glad I didn't get put off. This is No Doubt old style with some new style thrown in, it's a really really really enjoyable listen, and I don't think it loses anything. It's still their sound, and they're still brilliant and great to listen to.

If you like No Doubt, and have done for a while or just discovering them, this is a really cool album and extremely enjoyable. Go for it.
on 25 September 2012
It's been 11 years, and its great to have No Doubt back.
This is one of those albums, that the band have poured passion into the project, and its paid off. Push & Shove is one of those great albums, in which every song is good.
on 26 September 2012
this album is fantastic and its so wonderful to finally have new songs by no doubt in the world.their sound is slightly different,more electro than their last album but just as good,if not better!
on 28 September 2012
No Doubt are back and better than before! My favourite album had been Return Of Saturn but I love this new album! Push and Shove is full of hits! The songs that stand out to me are Push and Shove, Gravity and Heaven (Which is my favourite of the album.) It would definitely be my second favourite No Doubt album. (Simple Kind of Life wins all in my opinion!) No song on the album is a let down, they all are great! So glad No Doubt are back! I highly recommend buying a copy, although it does seem a bit steep to pay £2 extra for one other song and some acoustic versions. I bought the Standard Addition and I am happy as Larry with it!
on 9 June 2013
I guess I am still stuck in the 90s, and prefer the older stuff.. But a nice change in their music, and change is always good right?
on 25 December 2014
Was really pleased they wrote another album, and they haven't lost it. Thoroughly pleased with the result. Am now marathoning through all the albums as I write this.