Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2014
The packaging was effectively missing - just the box itself as shown with the sides taped mostly closed. Am surprised it made it undamaged through the delivery process. Many peeps have fond memories of tom hanks playing the giant keyboard in the film "Big" and this is a reasonable approximation from a child's point of view. My three year old girl likes it but is certainly not addicted to it - the sort of thing she will want to show and play with any friend who visits but will then sit in the cupboard. I'm sure it's great for parties.
on 20 January 2013
this item was a xmas present for my grandson as soon as it was opened all the children made a b. line for it a huge success with every one
My five year old foster daughter loved this gigantic keyboard playmat you can play the piano with your feet it has a touch sensitive surface it features demo songs 4 modes of play plus 8 musical instruments.
It allows you to record your music and play it back it has a power off button a adjustable volume it is made very well it is easy to use packs up well and takes up hardly any space I would highly recommend it runs off batteries.
on 21 October 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old grandson and he absolutely loved it. I will purchase another one when my other grandson is a bit older
on 30 January 2014
This gigantic keyboard Playmat has been very much appreciated by the children to whom it was given. Not sure that the parents enjoyed it as much. It has kept the children entertained so I think it was a hit.
on 24 September 2013
We bought this as a birthday present for one of our children, but she's had to share it with her siblings as EVERYONE loves this toy. From our 20 year-old married daughter down to our two year-old, they all enjoy making music (word used in the loosest sense of the word in some cases!), and often play together very nicely.

We bought a selection of percussion instruments, so that the ones not dancing on the piano mat could join in the fun as well.

Well rcommended, worth every penny
on 29 December 2014
My boys are loving this and will probably have a good few years' fun with this. Lots of great features - different instruments, record & playback, demos, volume control! Folds up easily for storage in original packaging. For less than £20, excellent value for money :)
on 15 October 2014
I am giving 5 stars purely on reviews as I will not be in the position to get the views of the recipient, but I am sure it is a good buy. A word of caution check thoroughly on delivery as outer casing might be a little flat.
on 19 May 2013
Marvellous fun was had with the item, my grand daughters loved it, and so did we. lol. I would recommend the kyboard to anyone.
on 17 October 2013
bought for a present, loves by all, very big, kids make lots of noise with it. if they get too hyper they slip, but great toy