on 8 June 2013
Having been given an iPhone 5 by my Employer (whose budget apparently does not stretch to accessories) I decided to look out for an inexpensive pouch or case for it. I came across this chappie and although the reviews were a bit mixed, I thought that at less than a pound including delivery, worth a punt and small loss if the poor reviews were right. So bursting with low expectation, I opened the envelope which arrived very quickly. But to my surprise, I found the pouch to appear quite well made, well stitched and with a feel that definitely belied it's cheapness. Moreover, it fits the iPhone perfectly. I am a great believer in that you get what you pay for, but maybe this little pouch may just buck that rule for once. Certainly, what sort of life it will have remains to be seen and I doubt the leather has ever been within 100 miles of a cow, but really, a great buy, and if you have no scruples about committing the safety of your £450 device to a £1 case, then this is the one for you.......... WELL DONE AMAZON.
December 2013, six months on. Well, the old adage that you get what you paid for has proven true once again. Yes the pouch worked well, didn't fall apart, didn't fray or show signs of wear, but it did stretch and no longer held the phone so snugly, in fact the phone became so loose that, in a momentary lapse in concentration to remember to hold the pouch upright, the phone quietly slipped out, headed south and smashed the screen on the pavement. So final verdict - false economy, especially for an iPhone 5, pay the premium cost and get a proper cover - the new iPhones are very unforgiving.
on 26 August 2013
Great quality case, fits nicely and i have been using it daily for a while now and it hasn't worn out
on 4 July 2013
product arrived quickly, I threw it in the bin as soon as i had a look at it, the quality is really bad and the colour of the inside of the pouch is a horrible burnt orange colour. good job it was really cheap, then again i wouldnt have even paid a penny for it
on 11 April 2014
This case is fantastic because my phone fits in there properly also it is easy to get my phone out because all I have to do is pull the tab and pull it out. However, its a bit dusty inside and the strap inside needs to be pushed down completely.
on 16 June 2013
So happy with the case. Fabulous price which makes it almost free. My wife likes to use a stylus and perhaps a little side tab to attach it would have been good, but hey, that is only an idea. Great value.
on 15 September 2014
Arrived much earlier than expected. A good quality iPhone pouch and a perfect fit. I highly recommend this product. A great way to keep your phone safe without the bulk of other cases. Stylish too
on 31 July 2013
This can't be for the iPhone 5. It's way to big. It has a pull tab but that's not needed as your phone will just fall out anyway. Has started to fray already. A load of oversized rubbish.
on 25 September 2013
Does the job well enough for me, easy to get in and out, great price, and looks nice, shame there is no tag to secure the phone inside though
on 27 August 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. My Iphone 5 fits perfectly in the pouch and the Pull Tab is very smooth. Very happy wit the purchase.
on 29 September 2012
Fits very well, good quality material. Will definitely protect the phone. Unbelievable value for only 99p with FREE post & packaging!