on 3 October 2012
Fantastic service. I ordered on Sat and it arrived 2nd class post on Wednesday. The hardest part was taking the case off , I did not do the full strip down but I did take the battery out. Case tool was a little weak or I was a little heavy handed. Getting the screen off did require a hairdryer which I had to buy £3.97 Argos and I did use a small sharp spatula/paint scraper.
All in all I did this myself for under £20 in under an hour when it costs about £80 to have it done. If I can do it anyone can
One person found this helpful
on 11 November 2013
The glass case did not come with a plug in ribbon on the edge as shown in the photo and the 'tools' supplied did not even open the two external screws or 3 of the internal ones, an absolute waste of my time and money.
on 4 July 2013
All you need is this cover and a YouTube video. My hubby fixed his Samsung after the whole screen smashed. Would recommend!
on 22 November 2014
Quickly Delivered Excellent Item 10/10
on 3 October 2014
Very complete and easy to be used. Many thanks
on 3 October 2014
Ok with the screen,, very expencive post delivery.
on 10 August 2014
Great price and speedy delivery A+++++
on 14 November 2012
The screen arrived in perfect condition thanks to the great packaging! The screen was brand new and original and a great save. The stores were charging me about £70 - £80 to get it fixed so I saved about 80%. A youtube video guided me and I managed to fix it. The guys at the store thought I was bold. They must've thought girls can't fix these things, but it was a piece of cake! Getting the ouside bit off is the trick. However, be careful so as to not damage the LCD screen whilst fixing. No complains with the product. Should definitely recommend it!