Customer reviews

Pants On Fire
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 24 September 2010
Pants on Fire does not disappoint, just as funny as Simon Cheshire's other books, heartily recommend it, it will keep the kids quiet for ages (apart from the odd giggle). My nephew particularly loved the characters and spent a lot of time telling me about them :)
on 5 September 2010
Gave Pants on Fire to my son for his birthday & he kept sniggering out loud whilst reading it. He's read several of Simon Cheshire's books and they never fail to amuse & entertain.
on 2 October 2010
I wasn't sure I was going to like this book, but I loved it. It's incredibly funny, and the way it's about being famous makes you think about how people would change if you suddenly became famous yourself. My friend told me this book was good and he was right!