Customer reviews

on 26 September 2013
I like this soundtrack because its got all the good themes from the movie.
similar to re: afterlife and just as gr8
on 22 October 2013
way awesome and not something I regret buying and as such I am verry extremely happy and something i love to have!
on 3 July 2013
I have enjoyed the Resident Evil franchise since the beginning, and Retribution is no exception.

Tomandandy continue their excellent work from the prior movie, bringing something new and fresh "Flying Through The Air" I regard as one of my Top Ten movie music tracks of all time, and also homaging their prior soundtrack with the return of the axman.

The only minor disappointment I have is that we did not get the music that was played during the Jill/Alice and Rain/Leon/Luther confrontation on the icepack, probably because the music cues already existed in a number of other tracks, and perhaps it was believed that it would have felt like repetition. I think it would have been nice to have had that particular arrangement however.

Still, a minor quibble as on most soundtracks the music on the album is slightly different to the music in the movie itself.
on 15 January 2013
i liked that the product preformed as it was advertised and i would recommend this item to anyone who likes this sort of product.