on 31 July 2013
This screen cover was incredibly easy to apply and it leaves no bubbles at all. I can now watch films without being able to see my reflection and and I can read outside in the sunlight for the first time. I liked it so much I bought one for my daughter and she loves it too. I highly recommend it. And I it arrived super quickly too.
on 4 November 2014
arrive quickly but then went downhill fast. Did not stick properly to the kindle screen and when i tried to read in the sunlight was not able to do so. Not worth the money, after 6 weeks it would even stay on my kindle screen. Would not recommend it.
on 12 June 2014
The protector makes the screen look grainy losing all the advantage of having HD.This would be ok if it allowed you to read easily in sunlight which was what I bought it for, but it is still almost impossible to do that. For £12 I expected more. A complete waste of money.
on 25 October 2013
I'm really impressed with this screen protector, I'm not worried about scratches but I really struggle to read when the light reflects from my Kindle screen, I'd tried other matte screen protectors and they were a nightmare - annoying bubbles that no amount of smoothing would rectify, dreaded dust etc. This went on really easily, it's quite rigid and you can easily reposition on to the screen.

What confuses me is this:

1. The instructions tell me to smooth the bubbles out and then remove tab 2...there is no tab 2...am I missing a sheet, a tab, or have I got instructions for a different item!?

2. It includes a scraper to help with bubbles, it tells you to smooth out bubbles and another reviewer mentions bubbles, but my protector hasn't produced a single bubble, despite me lifting it on and off and fiddling with it.

3. It says it's reusable and washable - I don't see how it would remain sticky if I took it off and washed it, but I think I will just wipe it clean anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, my question is simply this: do I have a different (superior) product, or, have I still got part of the screen protector to remove!? I can't see that it does have a film attached.

Oh well, I'm happy with what I have, even if it has foxed me ever so slightly!!
on 19 October 2014
I think that the version I received was faulty as the second part to be detatched wasn't there. That said the cover is of hard plastic instead of a "clingfilm" type of cover and has been fine in normal service and probably worth the cost.
on 26 October 2014
I had a great deal of difficulty in getting it to stick at all and in the end resorted to using double sided sellotape. The instructions weren't helpful as I was referred to tab B which didn't seem present at all.
However, the ant-glare certainly works well and made reading in the tropics much easier
on 8 June 2014
it was so easy to fit. 100% bubble free. Slightly more expensive but as it fits first time no wastage.
on 16 June 2014
This screen cover does not fit my old style kindle fire HD as it said it would. Second tag is missing and cover is impossible to peel off anyway.
on 3 November 2014
Totally rubbish. First if all doesn't fit the 7" kindle as advertised and 2. Even after trimming it to fit, it wouldn't stick!
on 14 October 2014
A little more expensive than others, but this is very good quality and the matt finish means no more glare. Also putting it on the screen was much easier than other cheaper versions and not a single bubble in site! would highly recommend.