• Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 June 2014
I wanted to get a long sleeve Rash Guard for sea swimming, (which I do all year round), but also for the SPF 50 sun protection it provides both in and out of the water.

I am normally a large, but I wanted to get something a little looser so I got a 2XL as well as an XL

The seams are flat and comfortable and it feels very well made. I have worn it several times on walks down to the beach, for a swim, drying off afterwards and then walking home.

As for care, I just bung all my gear in the washing machine on a rinse and spin cycle, and it dries very quickly ready for the next use.

Highly recommended as a well designed and comfortable bit of activity wear all year round. Would be perfect for all sorts of water sports in warmer weather.
7 people found this helpful
on 12 June 2016
Bought a different coloured Cressi rash vest for my wife and it is great - my daughter (same build as my wife) kept using it and wanted one, too, so I bought her this one in the same size. Turns out this one is at least 1.5 sizes smaller - very stretchy, but goes on like it's been painted and shows EVERYTHING. Form-fitting is one thing, but this was a whole new level..

In addition, the inside seams are very rough and scratchy. Maybe this 'Medium' is for a race of Hobbits, not humans..?

To cap it all, despite the issue being with the item itself not being equivalently sized, I had to agree for a 3.99 postage charge to be applied to the return. No cheaper way was offered, despite that it would've cost a fair amount less to send it via Royal Mail.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2017
I've bought this rash guard mainly for snorkeling. My chest is 104cm/41 inch. I'd rather went with size medium as in water it became slightly loose, so I had to tuck it in to my swimming trunks. If you considering to buy it for swimming/snorkeling I would recommend to go for smaller (M) size, if you looking for sun cream substitute only go large. If you have beer belly go large.To sum up it is a very good product as you would expect from Cressi.
on 4 October 2014
I bought this for my son to wear whilst he's kitesurfing.He doesn't usually comment about his clothes but was quick to tell me that he found it a good fit, comfortable...it stopped the kite harness chafing his skin.....and he liked the colour!. I thought the material felt denser then the rash vests l have purchased in the past. It arrived on time and was well packaged
4 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
The fit was as expected. This rash guard proved to be indispensable during my snorkelling vacation. It saved me from getting a sunburnt back, shoulders and arms plus it avoided the need to slap on lots of sun tan lotion, which could come off in the water anyway.
on 22 December 2017
Bought a "small" was a bit on the tight side. But quality is great. Should have listened to other comments buying one size bigger. I bought a wetsuit in a small and that was fine so thats why I stuck with the same size, but with this I do think you need to go one size up.
on 6 August 2017
Bought it for husband, he's worn out a few times scuba diving and loves it. I'm happy he hasn't burnt his back like the last few times, win win 🙂
on 28 March 2014
Feels very well made, sticking is solid and the fit I think is a bit tight. I ordered M (basing on previous reviews) and it was a good call (normally I'd order S). Normally I'm size 8/10 on the top and M it was fitting comfortably
3 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2015
Went for size larger than normal size and fits well. Feels really nice to wear and so far standing up well to chlorine in the hydrotherapy pool. Very pleased with this purchase and the service from the vendor.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2015
The quality is great and well worth the money, I will use this as a snorkeling sking or put it under my semi-dry suit.
Make sure you order one size over, I ordered a 2XL and it fits snug... I usually wear XL