Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 March 2014
The pen and cloth work perfectly fine, needed the cloth more than anything. But when i came around to put the screen protector on, first it wasn't the right size, it was too small but i thought might as well put it on and when i put it on and attempted to pull of the flaps it ripped part of the screen making it useless. But again pen and cloth work perfectly fine.
on 30 December 2012
Pre-ordered this with my Wii U. I was very impressed with the way you apply the protector, no bubbles and it was a perfect fit. I had no problems with the cloth, it was just the right size to clean the screen before application. The stylus is also excellent, as said before it is more like a pen and fits in the hand nicely.
on 4 June 2015
Screen protector super easy to apply, slightly expensive but well worth it.
on 20 January 2014
I went with an "official Nintendo product" because, with electronics or accessories, I always go official to avoid any cheapness of quality.

With that said, I was very displeased with this product.

I find the cloth is very nice, cleans well, Very well as a matter of fact and the stylus is a nicer "big pen" form for those with larger hands or for those that don't like the small stylus.
However, when we get to the screen protector things quickly fall apart. Instructions are clear enough and it looks fairly easy. You quickly find that the screen protector is smaller than the screen itself so it's very improbable that you can get it to line up correctly. Then there's the issue of the protector not sticking right to the screen. In my experience, I managed to line everything up then, using the included flaps, I tried to remove the final layer of film and everything ended up coming off.
So the screen protector then got dust, hair, fingerprints, etc. and was made useless.

All in all, not a good kit for the price. If there was one, maybe two more screen protectors to use then I would recommend this but as is, I would avoid this.
on 4 August 2014
Easy to fit screen cover, works well, no problems
on 6 December 2012
The Microfiber cloth given in this set is absolutely useless. I bought this pack before my console arrived so I could put the screen protector on right away. The cloth got little blue bits all over the Gamepad screen, which was pristine before hand as it had just come out of the box. So I then had to clean the screen with a decent cloth to get all the bits off!

The protector itself is fairly decent, But I believe the Hori ones are better quality.

I do however really like the stylus that came with this kit. It feels like an actual pen, and is a lot better than the one supplied with the gamepad.

Overall this is an OK set, but don't even bother with the cloth.
on 20 March 2016
A nice bundle.
The stylus is a bit bulky.
on 7 January 2013
this item was greatly needed and has done a wonderful job highly recommended accessory for your pad as due to touch screen being used alot the shield and pen are very useful
on 1 July 2016
Don't get me wrong the items in this pack are useful but I just don't think it's worth more than a fiver and feel slightly robbed after purchasing it.
on 16 February 2015
Very useful and was a hit with my grandson whose gift it was. He finds this very useful and easy to apply. Very pleased.

See one answered question