on 2 April 2014
well today my beautiful jewellery box arrived I have a lot of earrings etc all in odd boxes not to mention rings lol so I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place this is so cute and very well put together I love it so much ive order another two one the same and a little one for my husband very beautiful would make a an excellent gift for anyone strongly recommend this co very well packed just love it obviously if im ordering another lol
on 3 February 2014
It is a birthday present for my daughter in law and I think she is going to love it , my son told me this is something she really wanted for a long time,if she changes her mind I will have it back for me as I thought it was beautifull!!!!!! I.This not going to happen though mores the pity.
on 29 May 2014
I particularly liked the leather designer style and the padlock is an added benefit for privacy. The interior has been creatively designed to give maximum storage space. The luxury finish makes this jewellery case a pleasure to use.
on 27 December 2013
This was the main gift for our daughter this Christmas. She fell in love with it straight away! It matches perfectly in her bedroom and the quality is superb.
Thank you!
on 5 August 2015
BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY WIFE SO NOT SURE WHAT SHE THINKS YET BUT IT LOOKS GOOD TO ME.
on 3 July 2014