Customer reviews

Perfect product
on 9 May 2015
Hubby loved it
on 10 January 2013
I've read so many negative reviews of this DVD, but I have to say it's surpassed my expectations. I'm not a massive Coldplay fan, but have recently been playing their songs again and thought for £6 I'd take the plunge and try this out. As someone else has said, it's not a beginning-to-end gig but an edited film about their tour, pulling footage from all over the world. Yes, the film is a bit grainy but it's shot in the dark so not entirely unexpected. It shows lots of footage with them talking about how they feel before and after gigs etc and it's genuinely interesting, and probably only makes 20 percent of the film with the rest being live concert footage. It's a real shame there's some swearing in it as my 10 year old daughter is desperate to see it, it's only the odd 'F' word every 20 mins or so - but it makes it difficult to show it her. Shame there's not a bleeped out audi-track to choose from..

But, it's genuinely good and if you didn't get to see them for the tour I'd say it's probably the best few pounds you'll spend in a long time. Really enjoyed it. Would recommend.
on 17 December 2012
Was a little disappointed that they didn't show any of the Emirates Stadium gigs, being a British band, which were truly amazing. I think I was hoping to re-live the gig again but now I wish I had taken a video camera instead of just my iphone to capture the gig for posterity. Coldplay were great of course, just disappointed that they only filmed in other countries rather than UK.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
Fabulous purchase. Haven't been able to watch all of it because my four year old only wants to watch Paradise but we love what we have seen thus far. Fantastic that some concerts are filmed in either Paris or Montreal, two cities that I know and love. All in all a fantastic DVD/CD with plenty of new and old material to keep me listening to Coldplay over and over.....
on 1 November 2015
Great product
on 5 January 2013
Ordered this PAL DVD system version as stated but unable to play the (NTSC) version received. Amazon customer services responded quickly and have accepted its return for a refund only; and cannot guarantee issuing a PAL version. This is a technical fault by the DVD's German producers and is very disappointing. (I wonder if Coldplay are aware of this...........?)