Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 12-inch Pizza Tray|Change

on 25 February 2013
Great product, good quality and decent "weight", low profile edge makes for an easy pizza removal. Only used twice so far but easy to use and easy to clean.

[edit 28-04-13]
Product so good returned to purchase another for multiple pizza glory, after being used almost every weekend since purchase for home made pizza can confirm its held up well, never had a soggy pizza yet.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 February 2016
Great results with this pizza tray. Will not warp at high heat and non stick. For a thin crust pizza and with the perforated bottom, the results were great.....better than a pizza stone that I have not used since.
on 2 November 2015
Excellent value for money Pizza pan. Turns my cheapo frozen pizzas from Iceland into culinary delights! By the way if you go that route, defrost your pizzas first for extra crispness. If you make your own from scratch I imagine they would turn out great as well, will have to try once I source some decent pizza flour locally.
on 16 March 2016
The baking tray is perfect.
The old one got it when I moved in and had to change it.
This one is perfect very light and does what it says.
Really a lovely product, is not huge good enough for the pizzas as well.
Useful in the owen and love it.
Apply a bit of a oil and put potato chips in it and they are baked very well, I almost forgot to eat the oily ones.
Now the baked ones are very good and they are healthier too and almost oil free.
on 6 May 2015
Excellent purchase. I bought 3 of these and I am delighted with them.
1. Easy to clean
2. good quality and lightweight
3. Food does not stick.
4. Ideal size.
5. Excellent cooking results.

All in all I would highly recommend this product and would buy again.
on 25 February 2014
Had bought one before and worked as advised they would so bought another as always have to cook two or more. Work very well and cook pizza how it is meant to be.
on 28 May 2016
Can't wait to try these out! Have just got a garden pizza oven to cook with our grandchildren. Two attempts so far with reasonable results but I think these will help with making making and shaping.
Delivery quicker than expected and they look and feel like a quality product
on 28 February 2015
I got a couple of these though I should have only gotten one because these are huge! I was a little worried about the holes but surprisingly the dough does not get stuck even a little. The non stick surface does it'd job and so far the tray looks like new after several uses. At this price its certainly a good buy especially compared to some "premium" trays at twice the cost.

I make the pizza dough myself and stretch and form it in this tray which really speeds up the process. I had some problems getting the right quantity for 12 inch pizza as the recipes online varied widely. I got this solved when I got a few tips from a pizza takeaway owner. Spread some semolina (flour is ok too) on the base of the tray to make it stick even less. Lastly instead ok kneading the dough leave it overnight to rise and then straight to the tray to shape and bake!
on 23 June 2014
Perfect pizza base. Good size for a large pizza. The holes make the pizza base crispy and well cooked throughout. It doesn't stick to the base! Amazing!
on 5 May 2014
From the price I was expecting a cheap flimsy trey but I got the opposite its really well build its the same as trays that cost triple the price.