Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 December 2015
This fits my note 10.1 perfectly (model GT-N8010). I do think it's an outrageous price but couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else anymore. Also when I bought the tablet originally it came with a few extra nibs (or whatever they are called). For 20 quid you'd think this would come with a few extra nibs.
on 11 November 2017
Samsung S Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch - White
I lost my s-pen for my samsung 10.1 tablet whilst at school... this replacement slots in perfectly.
Whilst at £8.95 I bought two... just in case.
That might make me a bit of a mug, but I am not sure how long these things will around for and there's always ebay if I'm wrong!
on 15 July 2013
This is the real thing in every way. I've only removed a star on price, which I'm sure is the going rate for Samsung parts but a bit steep for what it is.
on 6 December 2014
Works just like the original, have been using this for a month now. Brilliant! Always keep a spare!
on 27 July 2017
The"nib" is loose. The pen is tight in the Tablet.
on 14 September 2017
Replacement stylus not as good as original
on 9 September 2014
Didnt work on my samsung tablet.
on 11 January 2014
It's the real deal when bought from Amazon (not 3rd party seller). It works as original item and comes with fresh set of new nibs of 2 types. It's for a Note people - it will not work with standard Samsung Tab!!! Any of them - period.
on 20 March 2014
Works just like the original, but remember you must remove teh pen from the tablet body for it to work, so can't use a second pen when the first is still inserted.
on 14 August 2013
Perfect, like the original! I use this as a spare one for the tablet, and it works brilliantly. Prompt delivery too.