Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Mocha|Change
Price:£9.99 - £18.95

on 18 April 2017
No complaints, very comfortable and fit as expected.
on 3 May 2017
Great shorts good quality
on 10 April 2017
Not quite as good as expected
on 24 September 2017
Ok but very low rise
VINE VOICEon 13 January 2014
I needed a matching brief to accompany my new Gossard glossy bra and I found these rather fetching, albeit see through shorts. They seem very comfortable and size wise I ordered the L which equates to a UK 14/16, so perfect for my figure. They have flat seams and won't show under form fitting trousers or dresses. I look forward to wearing them on a fairly regular basis.
on 2 October 2013
I bought these in Mocha with the matching bra (and the thong just in case but chose to wear the shorts on the day) for a wedding, and they are lovely. The material is so light and thin, you hardly felt them on and, more importantly, with the dress I had on, there was no dreaded VPL. Also, they were really comfortable, didn't ride up or slip down even though they got a pretty good work out on the dance-floor. The glossy finish and the fact that they are almost see through definitely made them feel quite sexy.
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting some special underwear at a great price.

As usual delivery was excellent and they have survived their first wash intact!
on 10 August 2013
These are lovely, bought with the matching bra (non padded) and wear them when I need to be really comfortable all day.
Would buy again.
on 11 February 2013
Not just sexy, but very comfortable my dearest beloved tells me! As a man I was a huge fan of Glossies in the 90s, and very happy to see their return!
on 5 March 2014
I have so many sets in all colours. The material and fitting is flawless. The bra is multi ways. What else can you ask from a everyday lingerie?
on 6 August 2013
Got this to go with the bra for 33rd wedding anniversary. Very shiny and sexy. My wife loves them.Thank you.

See one answered question