Customer reviews

Size: 38 B|Colour: White|Change
Price:£12.95 - £32.00

on 7 June 2013
excellent bra for me with very good support,, material feels comfy and I would recommend this bra to anyone who is self conscious about having a bigger size, I am 38E and it doesn't make me look big. My clothes hang nicely wearing this bra.
on 5 July 2017
nice and affordable All in all a great purchase. two thumbs up I'm very satisfied with this purchase Received product in timely fashion. Product is just as described in details. Works great, showed up on time. All around good experience with product and seller. Would buy again!
on 18 May 2013
This was a good quality running bra, it looks nice, I like the underwire and individual cups, it stops the "sausage boob" effect, really comfortable to wear and run in, keeps in place, great prompt service too!
on 8 May 2013
Having a large size bust, finding the right bra for running and other high-impact sports has been a challenge. These fit so well, are really comfortable and very supportive. Love the bright colours and they wash well
on 5 June 2013
This is a good functional sports bra that still looks great under envy day wear tops. The fit is good and it had survived over several washes in the machine.
Very comfortable, would recommend to others. Well made bra. Only downside is handwash only label. Sports bras need frequent washing and much easier to bung them in the washing machine with other sweaty clothes.
on 20 March 2014
This bra is a good fit cup-wise though tight round the band but I think this is for the support required.
I can now do my "jump ropes" in my cardio without holding my boobies in place - old sports bra is heading for the bin. Will buy another of these.
I'm watching the eye part of the hook /eye fastening as they look as though they could come loose which is why I don't give this the full 5 stars.
on 19 June 2014
A great sports bra! I`m 36FF and not easy to find something comfortable.My first Berlei bra and it's a perfect fit, with a good size cup. A bit more snug around the body than normal bras but that's a good thing for running and the material is nice n soft. Being label free is great too. Very happy, will definately purchase another!
on 18 September 2013
it felt comfy, felt like it would be supportive, i absolutely loved the gorgeous purple lining, very gothic! unfortunately, i'm a between cup-sizes person and this was a little on the small side so i had to send it back. I will most likely order another on payday. Very impressed, Berlei.
on 25 September 2013
This bra is so comfortable and gives great support, I expeciall like the wide shoulder straps as they do not dig in