on 2 November 2013
Yes as somebody pointed out the neck of the jersey is designed to fit your neck not your head ,shock!
Not to tight (around the neck) either just right in my opinion.
The zip is a ¾ length so is good for ventilation or putting a big head through.
The sleeves are long and this is a fair and useful comment.
I find them just right when stretched out on my racer.
Being 6'3" and 75kg with long arms I find I have to get tops that are to baggy to get the length in the arms.
I risked getting the medium and I'm happy I did as it is a bit loose but with a base layer I think it will be great.
Warning this may fit people with longer arms.
Poor design I think not!
on 11 October 2013
I would describe this as a quality product. I got this jersey a couple of months ago and I can say that this is the best jersey I own, it still looks off the shelf. The material does a good job of wicking away sweat, rubber seam stays down and with a base layer it comfortably handles windy/cold (autumn cold) weather. The arm length is not an issue for me I would say that it's comparable to large/XL arm warmer. Brilliant top which I will most likely be purchasing again.
on 15 November 2013
Typical good quality item fom Pearl Izumi.

This jersey is described as "semi-form" fit. I find this fit in all Pearl Izumi garments to be good for those of us with broad chests and shoulders - there's a little bit more room here without going up a size and thus having a lot of material flapping around your waist.

Some people have complained of excessively long sleeves. I found that when stretched out in the bike they were just right.
on 18 November 2015
The Pearl Izumi tops seem to be a better fit then Gore. The materials wear well and are comfortable. The shocking yellow is ideal for visibility in the winter months and even during events where 'shoal blindness' seems to overcome motorists and fellow competitors.
on 6 July 2016
Even after reading the reviews its still big for its size and the arms are way too long for me. You need to be tall(long body) with long arms for this to fit well although the quality and price is good.
on 2 February 2015
Bought this a year ago for my husband who is a keen weekend cyclist. It has had loads of use and has performed brilliantly for rides in colder weather. It is his 'go-to' top. Brilliant.
on 1 December 2013
It's a nice bike jersey and the product's description is accurate. It is true to size and the fabric feels great next to the skin.
on 22 June 2014
slightly loose fitting, but nice loud colour and long sleeves and body. Seems to wash ok with no colour leakage
on 11 February 2016
Good material, but sizing all wrong. Baggy and Sleeves too long. Dissapointed
on 12 June 2013
I have never bought a jersey with such long sleeves!I bought a medium which according to Amazon's size guide should be 25.5 inches, but the sleeves are ridiculously long.I have measured them and they are over 27 inches.