on 4 July 2014
this nail polish is crap, just like all the other. it peels off within the couple of hours. i will be using the real gel nail polish instead.
on 14 August 2013
Dot get me wrong i LOVE this colour its gorgeous, the reason it doesnt get 5 stars is because it takes sooooo long to dry, even when you think its dry its not it still smudges.
on 7 November 2014
This item arrived the next day without me paying extra for postage and packaging. A very nice colour and good quality. The item comes in a huge box just for one nail varnish so I expected it to be something else, later to be surprised when I opened it! Well protected with packaging though!
on 22 September 2013
This is such an amazing nail varnish! Its really thick, shiny and a beautiful colour, you only need one coat to get a good colour but two coats make it even better! It lasts really long, hardly chips and with a clear topcoat it can last ages!
Barry M are yet to let me down
on 28 June 2015
I really love the formula of thes polishes but this one isn't quite up to the other shades I own. It's much more sheer & chips more easily. Don't know if it's this shade or this colour or just this batch but slightly disappointing.
on 1 July 2013
I was a little dubious buying this shade online but at such a great price I thought I'd chance it. I love it, I had so many compliments and I could not believe how much like shellac it looked. Lasted really well
on 23 May 2013
Arrived quickly and does have the 'hi shine'. However I would advise buying a darker colour than lilac as takes many coats to achieve a good colour but by this time you have built up a thick layer of varnish!
on 30 January 2015
I love the 'Gelly' range of colours, as with all Barry M I usually wear the clear base coat underneath and on top which lengthens the time between application and chipping.
on 8 January 2014
The colour is lovely and it doesn't require a top coat as it has a glossy finish. Does require two coats to achieve colour in the bottle but looks nice even with one coat.
on 8 June 2014
It is a really nice colour, I wanted to try the gelly effect to see what it'd be like. My sister likes it, although I'm not sure if the look is for me. :)