Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 28 May 2013
A good story that I am sure most women who have ever tried to run can relate to. If you are interested in running or thinking about taking it up it's a good read.
on 23 July 2013
Although she can run much better than me I still found the book witty and true. I have heard that this makes a great audiobook which I will have to pick up as I will wane off running again soon I'm sure.

A fun book with a positive message :)
on 13 March 2015
Motivational and a good laugh too. Fairly new to running and meeting such similar dilemmas it was a joy to read. At times I felt we were laughing together.
on 10 May 2015
Excellent funny, informative - read it! Describes becoming a runner and the issues arising. Great advice on shopping and how to approach marathon running
on 1 April 2015
An inspiring read that makes you feel like you're not alone when you first enter the weird world of running; I couldn't have carried on without it x
on 16 August 2013
An excellent read. Really inspiring for anyone training for a marathon or half marathon. An engaging read from beginning to end.

on 29 May 2014
Thanks for such a funny and motivational book. Highly recommended for anyone that is starting out or improving running, highly entertaining
on 27 August 2015
Found inspiring to read whilst in training. Would of liked more training details and distances. But a nice book glad I have read it.
on 21 June 2014
For anyone looking for some inspiration and tips on where to start. A light-hearted nudge to help find the fitter leaner you.
on 29 April 2016
This book gave me so much comfort and motivation! If you're a runner, or you're considering it, this book will spur you on.