Price:£9.95+ £3.99 shipping

on 17 April 2014
I must admit I was extremely apprehensive doing the water test, but doing the real test with my iPhone 5s my heart was beating, but its 100% waterproof :D, Bargain Price, so looking forward to going snorkelling now :)
on 4 August 2013
I initially read mixed reviews about this product but decided to purchase the case nonetheless, and am I glad I did! The instructions that come with the case explain how you should test it with tissue/toilet roll/kitchen roll etc. first before putting your valuable phone in! I did this 3 times with the kitchen roll..just to make sure it wasn't a one off fluke! Today I went canoeing and took my phone and dry bag with me, despite being extremely nervous when trying out this product for the first time with my iPhone I was so impressed. The phone is easy to use through the case and able to take pictures. I'm going to Sharm el Sheikh in 3 days and this protective waterproof case is definitely coming snorkelling with me. I highly recommend this product! I cannot see any way of water getting in, there's two sealant closure and a velcro roll up. Spot on, and at a great price too!
on 24 June 2013
for now it works, but does not show that much durability... seems like week material. but does take pics under water
on 2 February 2013
I have given this product the recommended test and it passed with flying colours. I shall be taking it with me shortly on a snorkelling holiday in the Red Sea and hope it will pass there as it did in my wash basin !
on 10 April 2014
Does what it says. Good price and quality. Would recommend it for any outdoor sports, especially fishermen, it keeps your phone and permit totally dry.
on 18 October 2015
I'm a motor biker, and I need my phone to be water proof. This one is really protecting your phone against most of disasters. But keep in mind that , while you can use the phone while it is in the bag, it is not easy typing. And answering phone calls is not ideal either: I think the bag is triggering some sensors on my iPhone, so the screen can go black during a call, but the call is still there... a bit confusing, but it works. But most of all: it keeps my iPhone dry.
on 19 September 2014
So far work does what's it's supposed to, but verrrrrrry difficult to get in and out and also almost no use of touch screen under water so have to use side button to take picture, also wouldn't say this isn't iPhone 5 size definitely more 4/4s, my 5c only just fits I have to really force it in and keep forcing until my camera isn't covered, overall not too bad, waterproof so far which is the main point I wanted it for
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 June 2014
Does exactly what it says! Absolutely wonderful. Tried with tissue first and really shook it about in the water to test in waves, it was bone dry!! Tried with my phone and it was fine, except it was hard to use when under water, I couldn't press the capture button when trying to take photos, so I used a stylus and it worked :) can't wait to use it in the sea!!! Recommended :)
on 13 July 2015
very poor - just unpacked it put my phone in and the clear front has come away from the frame - good job this wasnt near water or I would be looking at the loss of my phone and 6 pound for this. Very poor.

I have not contacted the seller for an exchange as I am not convinced it would be any better.....
on 18 May 2014
I thought that both of the seals did not close properly so I decided to test the case with some paper, only to find that after submerging the case in water for 15 minutes it was full of water.

I would have destroyed my phone if I had not tested it first.

Don't buy.