on 1 September 2017
This is the second case I have bought! The other one wore out after a few years!! It is smart and a quality product looks good and offers good protection for your iPad 😎
on 2 December 2017
Thanks..
on 28 June 2017
Very good
on 10 April 2013
Initially I was a bit sceptical about a £10 case with screen protector and stylus, as my first iPad case(iPad 1st gen)costed £50. Couldn't be more wrong,the mofred case is very very well made, and very good quality and extremely good looking-I happen to like this one more than my other ipad case. This competes with the higher end cases in the market and more. My search for an ipad mini case is over,I've got everything I wanted, in this case. I got the black one but it looks like its available in a wide range of stunning colors.

-sleep sensor
-2 way position stand
-stylus holder
-velcro to secure ipad in case
-good looks(lol)

Also, the screen protector and stylus pen was a nice added bonus.

I give it 5 stars and recommend it very much! Enjoy my vid.
on 26 July 2016
Very Good
on 13 November 2015
Great
on 2 November 2016
Perfect fit and protects ipad perfect . Thanks
on 25 May 2013
Pleased with it so far one month on and still working fine and has protected the iPad mini when dropped at least three times so far
on 8 January 2014
I purchased this case as a birthday gift,it arrived very quickly and I put it away to be given to the person I bought it for a month later.
I gave the gift on my sons birthday only to find that the sleep/wake up function didn't work and thought after having the gift for a little while it wouldn't be worth contacting the company as I assumed they wouldn't do anything about it.
However I mailed them on the off chance and I was so pleased I did,they responded to me straight away and told me to pop the item back in the mail to them and they would send me out a replacement.
Within 48 hours I had got my replacement with a mail apologising for the problem,the new one works absolutely fine,it's a great cover,easy to fit the ipad mini into and protects it extremely well,it is not a cheap flimsy type like I have seen some others to be.
This has been a first class buying experience and the company certainly went the extra mile to resolve my problem,and I would certainly recommend the item to anyone thinking of buying it.
on 8 January 2016
Bought this for my wife's mini iPad excellent value for money recommended