on 14 July 2017
Great quality and arrived on time
on 29 December 2012
Good quality t shirt - material quite thick and print good quality. Sizing is very generous so check on sizing before ordering. Loved it
on 27 March 2014
I bought this for my Son who is really into his bikes and I must say that he loves it and wears it all the time.
I am so glad about this because when I first got it I thought the material was a bit thin and it smelt weird, like an oily workshop. I was going to send it back but after airing it for a couple of days it lost the weird smell, I still think it's a bit overpriced for the quality you get, but the motif if excellent and makes it almost worth the price!
on 22 December 2015
Delivery arrived on time and was suitably packaged. I bought this as a gift and pondered over what size to order because the sizes from different manufacturers can vary so much, however thankfully on this occasion I ordered a large based on previous purchases and it worked out OK. The product was of a quality and value that reflected the price paid.
on 22 July 2013
I choose this rating because the t shirt is of good quality and worth the price its given
i woul;d reccomend this this to anyone to purchase my son had this for his birthday and loved it being a motorbike fanatic who wouldnt
on 12 December 2013
I bought this t shirt for my hubby for his birthday he's a massive gp follower and absolutely loved it. It fit really well and I received it fairly quick. Overall I'm very happy I bought it and would recommend to a friend
on 17 December 2014
Fantastic, exactly as its pictured on Amazon, very fast delivery too. Bought for a Xmas gift and hope the recipient likes it as much as I do. Size looks correct and nice colour too.
on 29 August 2013
my husband is a keen biker and he did not have any funky T shirts, so I ordered this one (they have various colours)
He wears his T shirt with pride now ;-)
on 7 March 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift, was pleased with the quality of the T-Shirt. It was well-received. I would certainly by another if the need arose!
on 20 May 2013
Fantastic as described, delivered as stated, brilliant design, my husband loves it, great colour, great design, good choice of tshirt colours