Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Premier Housewares Cookbook Stand - Red
Colour: Red|Change

on 18 February 2015
Great addition to my kitchen - now I can read my recipes without losing worktop space to the recipe book, the book stays cleaner and when empty, the stand looks good or folds away into a drawer. Perfect!
on 3 February 2014
fabulous cook book stand and it's a lovely vibrant colour that looks great in my kitchen!! price was very reasonable... would of paid a lot more for it.
on 7 May 2017
Bought this as a gift for my other half. The quality is superb and holds just about any cook book of all sizes. It also looks great on the kitchen counter too. Very happy with it!
on 25 May 2017
Great quick delivery bought as a birthday gift for my daughter along with cook books and cake mixer just what she has wanted
on 29 August 2017
paint chipped on biottom and exposed metal has ruste..there is no facility on amazon to return, necessitating anither long phone call and causing me extrra stress and i am a disabled person so extra stress makes me ill.
on 2 July 2014
Arrived within 2 days Excellent product,really functional looks great in my new kitchen
on 17 August 2017
I purchased this as a gift to give for a birthday present, although the design is great and looks amazing in a kitchen, the packaging very minimal and resulted in the product being significantly scratched.
Great design but poor service/packaging!
on 4 June 2016
Excellent for my need
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 January 2014
Arrived on due date. Premier Housewares Cookbook Stand -Red. Got this item for a birthday present. But I know my Sister in law will find this item very useful.
on 6 April 2017