on 20 June 2017
I love this I-pod. I bought it as an upgrade to my old, clunky model and I must say that I haven't been disappointed. The memory is sufficient for my needs as I'm only going to use it for listening to music - I have all my games and apps on my phone. You might struggle if you wanted to put your entire music collection on there plus download games and apps, but I don't think is a reason to give it less stars as it clearly states that it's a 16GB model. If you do want to put everything on there, I'd go for something with at least 32GB memory.

In terms of the product itself, I'm really happy. Some other people seem to have had problems with connecting it to non-Apple devices (Bluetooth headphones and speakers etc.) but my wireless headphones and speakers are both non-Apple products and it connects fine. It was really easy to connect them via Bluetooth and it was easy to set the iPod itself up as well. It's quite small and sleek and very lightweight - you shouldn't have any problem fitting it comfortably into a jeans pocket. The display is vivid and you can set it to display the artwork as you listen, which I think is a really nice touch.

I hope this review was helpful! Basically, if you just want something you can listen to music on (provided it's not everything ever made) then this is the iPod for you!
on 20 March 2013
I received the iPod touch 16GB 4th Generation - White yesterday but decided to start it up today. So far everything is working correctly. It is as described on site and the memory is also correct. At first I was worried about buying this product but I have no regrets as this purchase is a brilliant idea. I am updating the ipod at the moment with the new IOS 6.1.3 . This can be done by either connecting the ipod too your computer and going through Itunes or by doing it through the ipod. This option is found in the settings section - General and then software update. Everything seems to be legitimate and correctly working. The only thing I have not tried yet is the headphone connection and I have not played any sound out of the ipod - except for the sound it makes when typing and unlocking, these sounds were heard clearly. So I have no worries about the sound or connection.

I previously owned a black 8GB ipod but I decided to upgrade to a white 16GB to allow more songs and data on the device, I am glad I did this as the price was resonably good and quite cheap for a white ipod - which tend to be dearer than the black ones. This was not the case with this ipod. I also reused my previous Apple ID so I could easily restore my old data onto the new ipod. But I had to use a different email address for Facetime and IMessage for some reason - Probably a fault by me. But I do not mind as I have several active email address that I could use instead.

Overall I am delighted with the Ipod and do not regret buying this product. If you are thinking of buying this ipod then do! You will not regret it. At first I was wary due to it not being sold directly from Amazon but this company is trustworthy and legitimate. I recommend this ipod to anyone new to the Apple devices and to anyone who want to upgrade their old ipod to a newer, more sophisticated looking ipod. In my opinion having owned both the black and white ipod I must say that I prefer the white ipod to te black one as you can see the front facing camera more as well as the home button. They do however look very cool next to each other. Buy this ipod!
on 16 March 2013
Having used the first and second generation iPod touches, I was surprised at how fast this model is. I should point out this is not the 'latest model' as stated. The latest model is the 5th Generation. This is the 4th Generation model, but was launched in this 16GB capacity at the same time as the 5th Generation 32GB and 64GB versions.

It does not have Siri, but runs the latest iOS software, iOS 6.0 (which has since been updated to 6.1.2). It has a camera, unlike previous iPod touches, so can be used for photographs, video recording in HD, and using Facetime. These are the main differences from previous iPod touches. The camera isn't great for photos but is quite good for video. Facetime depends on the connection of both parties, and is a little hit and miss.

iTunes has the largest selection of music and movies, as well as having more apps than rival stores, which means that whatever you need there is an app available that will do it.

The only negative to the iPod is that iTunes on desktop is required. If you like, and are familiar with iTunes, then its probably no problem. However, having not had an iPod for a few years, updating iTunes to the latest version left me confused as to how to sync my content. Several times I went through my music collection, selecting which tracks to sync, only for iTunes to delete the sync list after you press one button (and I don't mean a delete button) or, in one instance, when I was on the video tab and selected 'Do not sync', iTunes took this as a sign to not sync anything as opposed to not syncing just the videos, and my list of music to sync was deleted. This is both time consuming and infuriating, and like I say, the one disadvantage to using an iPod compared to a drag and drop media player.

Overall, the combination of the faster processor in this model compared to previous ones and large variety of content makes this worth purchasing, and if you are already familiar with iTunes you probably wont be as frustrated as I was
on 19 January 2014
My daughter loves this so much and not seen her since she got it for her birthday 2 days ago haha only kidding she stops to charge it!! She has learning and development problems but is finding it easy to use night recommend as it has both front and rear cameras x
on 7 February 2014
I got one of these after seeing a friend had one for playing their music on via blue tooth using a speaker set up. It is great. I fathomed out how to put some of my CDs onto it and I have also discovered that it works via the blue tooth thing on my car, brilliant.
It arrived in time and well packed.
on 9 August 2017
been using for many years with no problems, would highly recommend to anyone who want a music player.
on 6 September 2017
just what I wanted, price was good
on 16 September 2017
Nice little music player.
on 25 May 2017