TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 January 2014
I always indulged myself and buy iPod Touch mp3 players. It's like my "dirty little secret", the only sin that I can live with :)) I use it mainly for Skype and music, I don't use it for games at all or for anything else actually.

The positive:
+ very light
+ very responsive
+ great screen
+ good capacity
+ iOS it's an improvement
+ acceptable music player features
+ reasonable performance with Skype - if you have a good wifi connection
+ good build quality

The negative:
- The battery, horrible
- They die sooner or later for no major reason at all
- Really awful warranty. It's like apple has no trust in their products... which makes perfect sense to me.
- Bad Skype performance with the built in mic

Ask questions if you have any

Kind Regards
on 21 September 2012
Following a disaster with my trusty 4th generation, I opted to replace it with the latest version... And I am really pleased with this. The form factor is slightly longer, but is a similar width and thinner. Tranferring all the apps and app data over from the 4th gen using a recent iTunes backup was simple, and means the paid for apps all continue to work on this new iPod.

I am particularly impressed with the camera - and flash - on this new model. Pics in dull and dingey bars(!) are now bright and vibrant - instead of grainy.

And the screen is so much sharper and clearer than on the 4th generation. I was sceptical that I would notice the difference, but this screen is simply superb.

Most impressed.
on 7 June 2017
Excellent
on 25 April 2017
Still think they're a bit expensive but I use it all the time so I guess it doesn't matter so much.
on 18 April 2017
Love this ipod holds plenty of music n i cant live without music
on 12 January 2015
I'm thrilled with it. Does everything my iPad does only it's small & compact enough to carry in my pocket. Purchased to replace my old iPod of 8 years. Exceeded my expectations. My new favourite toy.
on 11 March 2017
Good but so slow processor.
on 22 January 2017
Not working anymore after less than one year - No answers to my request to use the one year warranty !
on 17 May 2017
It's complicated to add credits and download music in it. Not impressed by the cost and benefits of this product.
on 27 April 2017
Wasn't sent in a box, just wrapped in bubble wrap. No ear pods. Faulty battery, can't hold the charge for more than 5 minutes. Faulty Bluetooth.
Slow running. The lighting charger was new, worked great.