1,892

on 27 July 2013
The iPod ( lightning connection) is fitted to a black Micro Hi-Fi and used solely for playing my music collection. It integrates well and performs 'exactly like it says on the tin'.
on 23 September 2014
Love it I have resisted any sort of headphone player but since an office move and a ban on music being played out loud.... The sound is great. A bit limiting on the radio reception
on 31 May 2014
I cant believe the sound quality from something so small, the only bug bear is it does not fit on my stereo so I had to buy an aux cable which is defeating the reason for buying it
on 29 November 2013
This product arrived quickly and efficiently, well packaged and in excellent condition. I have not put it into use yet because life is so busy at the moment but cant wait to start.
on 9 February 2013
I bought the iPod nano 7th generation a couple of weeks ago but when I received it no sound came out of it. Contacted Apple Support and was walked through resetting the device, then restoring it to the factory settings. However none of this worked and I was advised by Apple to return the device to Amazon, which I did. Two weeks on and I have just received the second iPod nano which I bought as a replacement and surprise, surprise, there is no sound coming out of this one either. I have been all over the Internet looking for a solution (just Google "iPod nano no sound" and you'll see what I mean). I then landed in the Apple user forum where there are people trying to help other users to get some sound to come out of their iPods. So all-in-all this doesn't seem to be a one-off issue. Problem is, I bought the nano not only for it's compact size for running, but also because it works with the Nike+ devices that I bought from Amazon at the same time. I'm going to wait to see if any forum users come up with any ideas that I haven't already tried (resetting the device with the power and home buttons, restoring the device to the factory settings, making sure that the Volume Limiter is set to Off and turning up the volume to the max).

Whatever the turnout, this is the last iPod that Im ever going to buy. I also have a Creative Zen Vision-M which has never gone wrong ONCE in the five or so years that I've had it and is an absolutely brilliant device. It's just a bit too bulky to run with, hence my wanting to try an iPod.
on 4 October 2014
Bought for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She absolutely loved it and still does. Takes it with her wherever she goes, especially when walking the dogs. Definitely recommend.
on 18 May 2014
Does exactly as it was advertised as doing. It is more compact than my previous nano, but easier to operate (if that is possible). Would recommend this to everyone.
Paul Wood
on 8 February 2013
excellent product easy to use and looks great would certainly recommend it,use and looks great would certainly recommend it,use and looks great would certainly recommend it, again
on 29 May 2014
I love this little gadget, I bought this solely for listening to my music on holidays.
It's so small so won't take up any space but loads of capacity for hours of listening.
on 11 April 2013
Purchased this for my daughter, she loves it. It is compact and easy to use. Has so much memory, my daughter has no need to moan about this problem anymore.Vert attractive piece.