on 25 July 2016
It's VERY small and VERY light, which took some getting used to (and apparently these stand-alone iPods it will soon no longer be supported by Apple because they cannot support streaming) but it has VERY GOOD QUALITY music and voice. I can even walk around the house learning Spanish using it as a necklace; I've even walked around town listening to music with it clipped to a hairband! I actually prefer my music on a separate piece to my phone because the battery of each has a longer life.
on 10 December 2016
thank you i love it.
on 14 July 2017
All good. Thanks
on 27 April 2017
works great
on 10 May 2013
Its an iPod its going to be good obviously.

The reason for the 4 and not 5 is the stupid little lighningbolt connection. Makes it incampatible with your accessories and as we have found even the official Apple adapter doesnt seem to work correctly on all docks. Works fine on a B&W Zeppelin but not on a JBL
on 8 June 2015
My wife is very pleased with her new iPOD. Nothing to add really - iPODs one of the great inventions / gadgets of the 21st century. Between us we must have had more than 10 now and we have been pleased with every single one.
on 15 April 2015
Love it. Best iPod ever. Great functionality.
on 23 August 2017
Fab, just what I needed, very pleased with this item,
on 7 September 2015
Works well with decent storage space and the pink one was slightly cheaper.
on 1 June 2015
Bought this as a gift for my sister in law. She is very happy with it, the item became soon one of the favorites for the whole family. Top-notch quality from Apple as always and very easy to use.