Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

I have been a fan of Angus & Julia Stone ever since I heard 'Santa Monica Dream' on the game Life is Strange which shortly thereafter purchased the album Down The Way. Since then I've been searching for more music from them where I found this solo album by Angus.

I love both of their voices, however slightly prefer Angus's, so decided to purchase this album which I have no regrets so far; I am really enjoying it.
on 10 December 2012
When it comes to Angus and Julia Stone it's difficult to choose between them as for which is the most talented, but after buying this album I've decided that Angus is miles in front. I find Broken Brights very difficult to fault to be honest, it's a very summer styled album with a feel good factor that puts you at ease with great melodies and a laid back voice. clearly a very talented lyricist too, I can see myself listening to this time and time again. Cracking album!
on 7 July 2013
All songs are great and would recommend to others, I have this cd on in the car most days, don't tire of it.
on 13 January 2013
Liked it so much I'm going to see him play live! Fav tracks wooden chair, bird on a buffalo and monsters.
on 7 August 2016
I love this album. Angus Stone has an unusual voice that is really soothing. I like to listen to it when I'm upset or feeling sentimental. It also has a feel of the sixties and seventies that is more meaningful to me than todays pop always beeing about sex without love.
on 22 February 2013
Angus Stone is of course not alone on this album, but it is as good as an album with his sister.
on 21 August 2014
First class. Closing credits to SUITS led me here, great album, a real surprise
on 5 October 2014