on 9 October 2014
An absolute nightmare of a product. Don't let it get anywhere near water, you will see it fall apart in front of your eyes if you do. I've had the experience of both the old design and the new one they've brought out and would say confidently that neither are worth the money you pay. The leather does look good on the face of it but sadly in my experience looking good isn't enough. It has to last longer than a few weeks without falling apart.

The customer service is exceptional and will go to the ends of the earth to help you, they did for me. Sadly again that simply isn't enough if you've got a poor product. I cannot recommend this and would say, AVOID.
on 6 March 2013
Bought this to keep my i5 safe and also because I like having the card wallet. I use it to keep my office access card and it generally works well. However, it is very unlikely that you'll be able to insert two cards at the same time and even if you manage to put in one card, it is quite difficult to take it out. But, that's not bothering me, so I'm OK with this.
No to good points!
Leather is of very good quality. Not too hard, but not too soft. The colour is fantastic and the stitching is done really well. I can definitely say this is the best iphone case/cover I ever had!
The magnets keep the case safely closed. All the ports are accessible when the case is closed (or open) however you may find you need to push the lightning connector a little bit more then usual.
Overall, this is a very good product and highly recommended!
on 30 November 2014
I bough my kavaj leather case over a year ago. I was very impressed. As I work in construction and being busy using my mobile,in and out of my pocket it really stood up to the test of time. As it was that good I have recently bought a second one as it was that good and it really is an elegant case.
on 3 January 2015
Well made. Drop my iphone5s in bath full off water case. Safe my phone
on 21 April 2015
got this for my dad. looks the business. he's very happy with it. its been a few months and it still looks fresh.
on 22 December 2014
Very good quality product
on 17 January 2014
I have only had it for 3 weeks but thus far it is good.Feels nice,phone (iphone 5s) fits it well and it appears well made
on 28 November 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. Well packaged and timely delivered and the build quality is excellent. Several friends have already commented on how good my new cover looks!
on 23 October 2012
Someone posted a review about the KAVAJ iPad case and said they worked for Rolls Royce and it was Rolls Royce quality. On that recommendation I bought one and it's great. I thefefore decided to buy this case for my iPhone. Unfortunately when it arrived it was faulty is so much as one of the openings was misaligned. I was disappointed and naturally complained. What superb customer service I received. I was immediately contacted and the faulty item replaced and the replacement is superb. The leather is soft and like my iPad case I hope it will "age" well. That is it will show marks and scuffs and will "age" looking well loved and used, just how good leather products should be. In conclusion it is a superb high quality leather product. RWJL
on 5 January 2015
I like this case and this is second one I have bought and there lies the problem ! The first was purchased in February 2014 and by Christmas it was falling to pieces and was no longer the smart case I had wanted for my phone. For the price of this case, I would expect it to last for a minimum of 2 years. If this second case lasts less than a year, I won't be buying another one !
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse