on 7 March 2013
I chose this rating because this product is exactly what I was looking for in a tank top with skulls on the front. I really love this product as it looks and feels fantastic. Overall I highly recommend buying this product.
on 8 December 2014
I had Just purchased this top before i decided to read reviews about this top on other sellers pages. I was a bit disappointed at the reviews as there were many negative ones. I am a UK size 10 and 5ft 7 (and a bit) and this top fit perfectly. Not too long nor not too short. It felt comfortable. I ordered the Med/Large. I wouldn't recommend this top if you are larger than a 12 and/or have a bigger bust.. I am a 32B so i feel this top is more suited to a more smaller frame.
The material is thin but not too thin. The stitching is adequate however i am to use this for a beach holiday and want cheap tops to cover up in beach bars - not for the quality.

The print is fab. I would order this and also recommend this top to others... I would also order again.

I received it quickly too!!
on 14 July 2016
Like the design the size 12/14 fits me fine really nice on and nice material really happy with it, and a really really good buy for the money, I would recommend and buy again, and it was a good service and delivery by the seller.
on 22 September 2015
Way too small and the material is thin and tacky. I was going to send it back, but my teenage god-daughter has now claimed it as a pyjama top - material is too thin for her to wear out and about but she does like the pattern.
on 21 December 2014
Nice top, bought as a present. I don't think its that see-through after reading other reviews however there is two black marks a bit above the skulls on either side which looks like the transfer has not been dry when they've folded the top to deliver it
on 17 January 2015
Pretty poor material, might wear it to pilates or the gym but certainly not what I intended it for. The seams at the bottom are already curling up and I can tell once its washed it wont be worth the ironing.
on 18 April 2016
Bit on the small side, label says S/M when I ordered M(12-14), quality is ok for the price, is a little see through but was intended to wear on holiday anyway so that wouldn't have mattered so much, just a shame it isn't a bit more roomy, return and refund requested, would have been happy with exchange for next size up but there isn't a L.
on 9 December 2013
I absolutely adore this top. The design stands out and the position of the skulls on the sides gives a slimming effect. Although it is one size it fit a bit tight for my size 16.
on 21 November 2014
Absolute rubbish! Did not think much about the price of pp till I saw the state of garments themselves. look as though they have been spun from spiders webs and put together by a partially sighted rhino! Took two attempts for them to get delivered so the outrageous cost of postage of £5.98 can only be described as theft.
Added a photo so that you can see the delicate overlocking stitch finish! what you cannot see from my photo is the fact that comparing it to the picture the vendor supplied that leads you to believe that the printed skulls go around the garment this is not the case and even though most of the skulls are actually front facing with a seem down the sides and the back panel is totally blank, the garment is titchy. So not fit for purpose and too terrible to even give as gifts I will be assigning them to duster duty as I cannot be bothered to send them back.
PS even the Royal Mail staff ripped the package open and decided that they were not worth stealing
review image
on 29 December 2015
Fabric is very thin. Have to wear a plain white vest underneath because its see-through. The fabric isn't ver good quality so don't risk buying it. I wouldn't buy again even though the design is nice.