Customer reviews

2,773
Style: Samsung Galaxy Note 2|Colour: White|Change

on 20 May 2016
Second one I bought and cracked as soon as I put the phone in. Shame Samsung used this cheap plastic for a case which is meant to protect one of the most expensive phones!
review image
on 26 April 2017
Really pleased with this. Bit worried that gold colour might be a bit garish but really muted colour - more of a bronze. Easy to click on phone and both sides now protected.
on 11 March 2016
The phone did not fit into the case properly and I kept getting meesages on my phone telling me to clip the back on securely. I paid more to buy a genuine case and was delighted with it. The old saying is, you pay for what you get.
on 4 April 2017
Lovely original case! I'd love it to allow my phone to stand in a way I could watch videos, but it never meant to do that, so it wouldn't be fair to lower the rating on that account.
on 18 June 2017
My first flip case, it's nicely made and I really like how it responds and makes the phone react when you flip and unflip the case,
on 23 June 2017
It's a gorgeous colour case - fits my phone perfectly - it pays to buy a genuine article rather than a cheap imitation product.
on 26 March 2017
This is the 2ndcase I bought because I thought I had damaged the first 1. The bottom right hand corner cover cracked and I thought it was my fault. I bought a second and I know I have not damaged it but the top right hand corner is starting to crack.
I wish I could contact seller but I don't seem to have that option
on 9 April 2017
Excellent price for a Samsung phone cover. no delay whatsoever and well packaged.
on 4 April 2017
Great case, this replaces the back cover, so its compact and protects the phone.
on 15 May 2017
Love this classy case, had it for about 6 months now and it still looks brand new. Highly recommend this