I like this, Having just recieved my Note 2 I was immediately impressed by its size and how easy it would be to damage that huge screen without some kind of protection, which is why I ordered this. First off let me stipulate that all this will protect is the screen, the rest of the phone is as vunerable as it would be naked.

Fitting is a doddle, just pop off the rear cover and clip this in place, very very easy to do, when its on you have a good looking front cover, it is lined with a nice soft material so it doesn't mark your screen and it doesn't add a lot in the way of bulk or weight to your phone, as a down side it offers no extra protection if you should drop the phone. I found the phone no harder to use with the cover fitted and the reason why it doesn't loose any stars for lack of protection is that it only claims to be a cover. A very stylish addition to my Note 2 but I will be using the other case/stand that I bought as it is a little more rugged.

Don't know why Amazon isn't displaying this but I did purchase it from here.
on 7 June 2016
Great seller, fast delivery, original product as specified. I don't fault the seller but Samsung left a lot to be desired on this original case. It looks good initially but it is not practical. The back cover is slippery and the front cover does not lock in place. Also, the volume button on the side keeps being pressed when I try to hold the case shut and this is very annoying and disturbing.
on 4 September 2013
Definitely genuine and functions well. Colour depicted in picture is fairly accurate but actual product is brighter and more vibrant. It has worn well and lasted me over a year surviving numerous falls and bumps. The velvety inside serves it's purpose however becomes dusty.

Expensive but as suggested in the title, it was the cheapest I could find at the time.

One other thing I'd like to mention although this has in no way effected my vote, if you take a lot of pictures using your phone the flap does tend to get in the way and make photo taking a little more awkward than usual - however that is personal preference.
on 7 January 2013
I bought this for when I first got my Galaxy note 2. It is a good case don't get me wrong. The problem I had however was when I dropped my phone and it landed on its side, scuffing the plastic and chipping it slightly. The case offers no protection for this, hence the 4 stars.
on 3 December 2012
Bought this for my new Galaxy Note 2 and this will only for this device as it is actually a replacement battery cover with the flip cover attached. Looks really nice however can be a little fiddly to hold device when your actually using it however offers very little real protection. Would recommend as really looks good.
on 14 August 2015
Excellent case fits perfectly
on 2 September 2014
Very poor product. Flimsy!!
on 18 April 2013
Really good for its price. Worth buying. Highly recommended.
Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent!
on 2 March 2013
Great product at a reasonable price. Easy to install and provides great protection for the screen. Only thing to be wary of is sometimes hitting the volume controls when opening or closing.
on 9 November 2013
Fast delivery.
Item as described, its a bit difficult for me to put it together at first but then later on you will used to it.
Highly recommended to friends.