on 5 October 2013
I bought this product so that I could use my nano sim from my iphone 5 in my old blackberry when I went away to a festival. The nano sim didn't fit comfortably into the template and needless to say my blackberry would not work with this sim and template. I tried putting the sim into a few other phones to check that it wasn't the old phone that was faulty, and encountered the same problem.
Overall, a waste of money.
on 24 November 2013
My old phone had a micro sized sim in it and I just purchased a new dual sim phone, that had standard sized sims, so I needed an adaptor to enable me to use my smaller sim in the new phone. That's where the FoneM8 sim card adaptor pack came in very handy and worked a treat. I ended up using two of the adaptors because my fiancee had my old phone and her old phone had a nano sim in it so she need the adaptor to make hers a micro sim......brilliant! Both devices sorted for very little money, speedy delivery too.
on 22 May 2013
I needed an adaptor to convert my nano sim to micro sim size. The sim was loose in the adaptor and had to be glued to stop it falling out . . . Disappointed !
on 11 October 2013
This product was delivered so quickly! Was really handy when my phone had broken and I had to use an old phone so needed a sim adapter for my micro sim. Great quality for the price.
on 3 January 2013
It arrived on time very useful item, customer service is very good, packing is excellent, I recommend it to every one who has I phone and an extra normal sim phone
on 10 December 2012
I personally like this because i can just take my nano sim and put it on an old phone without needing another sim!!
on 1 November 2013
just the addaptors in not the pins to remove the sim card as in the photo. However, i did work brilliantly
on 2 December 2012
The size of the nano to micro converter is not appropriate and I had to work on the item to fit it in.
on 18 July 2013
Excellent choice and fully functional ... now I'm able to use any of my handsets without problems ... highly recommended
on 22 December 2014