Customer reviews

on 6 February 2016
This specially prescribed food has helped clear our dog's digestion troubles (helped by six steroids daily, also prescribed) caused by Addison's disease. Looks a good product and arrives in resealable tough plastic bag. Not cheap, but has helped give the animal a new lease of life over several months, when frankly we feared the worst...
on 29 February 2016
Suits my GSD who has digestive problems, it was recommended by the vet and she is now thriving, Picking up after her is less of a nightmare. She has gone from being very unhappy and listless to a lively and healthy dog . Buying from Amazon is much Cheaper than the vets
on 4 October 2014
My vet recommended this for my cocker spaniel and he has been on this since 4 months old til 1 year. My dog seems to have a sensitive tummy so now on Royal Canin hypo. No issues while my dog was on this and I found the price much much cheaper from amazon than from the vet who claims it is prescription only etc etc. I would recommend subscribe and save which is even cheaper.
on 8 September 2016
Used for a brief time on recommendation of my vet. Settled my dogs stomach brilliantly. Greatly improved the quality and reduced the frequency of her poo.
on 6 January 2014
I buy the Hills ID as my two furry friends sadly suffer from colitis and this is the only food they can tolerate without any tummy upsets. The ID is almost £10 more to purchase from our local vets so decided to try amazon. The item arrives within the allocated time ans is always well packaged, I would highly recommend this seller and amazon.
on 1 December 2016
seems to be helping my dog's sensitive tummy - will defy be keeping her on this
on 16 December 2013
This is a good product. My dog suffers from panreatitis but the vet recommended this for when she is off colour. She loves it and wolfs it down immediately with no after effects.
on 23 May 2016
My rotty girl has protein losing entropathy. She became very ill and a bag of bones as she was literally starving. She thrives on this food as she is able to digest it. Excellent food.
on 4 July 2016
I/d is the only thing that doesn't make my dog sick. I noticed the packaging was different bit just thought it had been updated. Only after giving it to my dog and him being sick I noticed that it's chicken flavour unlike the original one. Only a couple handfuls out of a large bag disappointing
on 10 September 2017
Excellent product, recommended by our vet to help stabilise our Springers tummy after a bout of colitis. Seems to be doing the job.