1,193
Colour: Safety Harnesses Backpack|Change
Price:£1.70+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2013
The backpack is great. It is very little in size, but good enough to put a juice or small water bottle inside. To people who are complainig the size I can only say, it is not for carrying stuff on little one back ,it is to be used instead of harness. The backpack looks sweet and it is perfect for toddlers.
on 21 March 2012
We bought this item because it had a little backpack its just enough to fit a snack and drink in, Does exactly what it says very happy
on 16 January 2013
My 3 year old won't use reins but loves this bag! Easy to use too and looks so cute and sturdy
on 8 July 2013
This is the second one we have had.Both of them broke at the fastener,so dangerous if we had been near a busy road .must be some real serious issue with the design ,how did it pass the safety tests of the uk.
on 1 June 2016
My 2 year old son absolutely HATES anything restricting him, so i wasn't holding out much hope for this item, BUT to my surprise, he loves them! I managed to keep them on him for the whole time we were out, and he actually moaned when I took them off him! My 6 year old daughter also thinks they're great as she gets to walk her brother around like a little puppy (I'm sorry son!) If I'm honest i didn't think it would be as good quilty as it is, it's really well made, folds up super small so I can keep it in my bag when it's not in use, the straps are easy to adjust, and it has a chest strap too. A must buy item for any parent that wants to keep their child safe beside them!
review image
on 8 September 2012
I was a little dubious about these reins when I first got them. The clip for the 'leash' seems pretty poor quality and I worried it would snap -you get what you pay for generally and these reins are cheap.

However, after 18 months of regular use, the reins are still going strong. The clip has survived the regular use, but also the yank-backs from roads, the 'catch' after a trip-up (so fully taking toddler's weight).

She never minded wearing them -I think the cute design and the practical nature of the (small!) backpack space made them more attractive to her.

My friend with twins also bought 2 sets based on my recommendation and wouldn't be without hers.

Having seen similar designs on Amazon for 3/4 times the price (admittedly they LOOK better quality), I'd buy these ones again -not that I'll have to. I reckon they'll do another 18 months for when my baby needs them.

A very good buy.
on 22 July 2016
Although this looks very cute on my 2year old boy, it just seems to be a bit unsafe, the clip on harness is plastic and though some plastics are very sturdy, this seems lime it could snap at any moment.

It is also very small, not a major negative but looks pretty begin the picture.

I would say, get something a bit pricier and more substantial, I have replaced mine now, and the new one is dramatically more secure and of much greater quality.
on 21 February 2012
I brought this for my 16month old daughter, who is in to everything. This is a great product and i use it alot when going shopping, i would recommend it.
on 10 March 2016
Baught for my 2 yo son. It fit him fine and so we walked out the house, I had hold of the reign at the back. I had just locked my door when my son went to run off and the reign snapped. Yes it was cheap so I didn't expect much but I thought it would be safe. For it to break like that it defeats the purpose of what it is there for.
on 22 May 2016
I dont normally write reviews on things but i feel i have to in this case for every childs safety. These reigns look very cute but can be very dangerous. my little girl was wearing these and went to fall forwards. instinctively I pulled up to stop her from hitting her face on the pavement and the entire clip tore away from the backpack as it wasn't stitched on very well. She now has a nasty bruise and some scrapes on her face. very lucky she doesnt have concussion. They are not safe to use.