on 6 April 2017
I love it, it is such an improvement from my old flymo, it's sturdy, it's got a big grassbox so i don't need to empty it all the time, v i love the handles to lift it up and it's very light to carry around. 5 Stars
on 28 March 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Simple, cheap, lightweight and it works. Like a strimmer on wheels (with steel blades).... does the job.
on 20 July 2017
Assembly only took a few minutes, made easier by using silicone grease to help the lower handles slip into the mower body. the pictures aught to show the machine with ALL the parts assembled-- they leave out the (UK?) cable parking brackets on the main picture on the box, and this could be misleading. On the whole though, fun to build up, and , once the height adjustment has been figured out, cuts well, and is light to carry around.
left four stars, because the diagrams in the instruction book need to show an little more as to which type of screws go where, although it was no trouble for me, it could pose a problem if the new owner has no DIY sense. Great little mower.
on 26 April 2017
Great little mower , just right for small garden , easy to manoeuvre, found it better than my last one ( flymo ) would definitely recommend.
on 24 July 2017
This is a great little lawnmower. It was a bit fiddly to put together, I must admit, and this took a while to assemble. Once done, it is very effective. My previous model was larger but this one is preferable because it is light weight and easy to carry. It cuts half of my grass before I needed to empty it. Again, being slightly smaller, the full grass box was easy to carry to my 'green' bin. The cord is a reasonable length although I do use an extension cable.
on 22 May 2017
Great product. lots of neat little features.. Had a Black and decker, this one beats it hands down for price performance.
on 31 May 2017
This is a great little mower, It does the job perfectly!
I searched various suppliers and Amazon was by far the cheapest. I found the assembly not too taxing, all you have to do is to keep checking the diagrams step-by-step.
on 7 August 2016
I had been slightly unsure to downsizing to this mower, but due to back problems I found my other too heavy to move around. After putting it together I could not wait to try it out. I even slipped it up a notch to make it slightly higher on my first run just in case. I zipped around my garden with so much ease and only had to empty it twice. It took half the time of my other mower and after storing it away sat proudly admiring my handy work. The mower arrived quicker than expected so do not go to much on their date they give, as I expect this is only a guideline. I did read a few reviews stating about the grassbox being too flimsy. I can assure anyone that although it may look and feel flimsy but once the top and bottom are put together it was as sturdy as anything. Let's face it, what do you expect for the price? I give a huge two thumbs up for this handy little mower for, and I would like to stress this, the smaller gardens. At 62, and to find this little gem has helped me enormously. One last point had been how it cuts very close to the edge of post's or fencing. This saved even more time having to strim afterwards as well.
on 11 August 2017
This mower does cut the grass, close and evenly. But as a few other reviewers have mentioned, it's a devil to fix together. In the end we had to leave the long metal side handles just jammed as far as we could manage into the holes where they are supposed to fit, which makes it not as secure as it should be. But it was totally impossible to fit them and screw them in place as it shows on the instruction leaflet. Even when we actually hammered them down they would not go and the screw holes were an inch too far away from the matching holes so impossible to put the screws in. Also, the handles do not fold down in any way so it takes up more space than would be ideal.
on 4 June 2016
its Bosch what can I say, expected usual bosch quality can be found.
Assembly took a little longer than usual but once its assembled it doesn't come off so thankfully its a onetime job. My friend has similar bosch model which has a foldable handle so when you store the handle need not be so high as shown in the picture. But this one hasn't bothered me as the garden shed has enough space.
Used it about 3 full mowing sessions and it has been super so far.
The height adjuster which you adjust by wriggling the wheels (both back and front) can be a bit fiddly first few times, but now its easy, and I done see myself adjusting it too often. Do the height adjustment wheel by wheel by putting the machine on its side and it makes the job whole lot easier.