on 10 April 2018
This is a gorgeous little diamanté clutch bag. Very sparkly and seems quite a sturdy item. It has a strong clasp and a delicate detachable chain with a nice lining inside. I purchased two and they will be ideal for our two bridesmaids to put their little bibs and bobs (and phones) in for the evening reception at my daughters wedding. Suitable for all ages be they little flower girls or adult bridesmaids. Nice size and would be beautiful for any occasion. Very quick delivery as purchased through Amazon Prime at the time and arrived very well packed. Can’t comment on delivery if purchased from China though. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 2 December 2016
I ordered this very pretty little bag for the Christmas party season and it arrived wit the usual swift prime delivery. It's a gorgeous little bag that looks a lot more expensive than it is. All the stones were in place and I saw no risk of loosing any during an evening out. Unfortunately I had to return the bag as it was just to small to fit essentials in. I have a Galaxy S5 and when placed in the bag(minus it's cover) meant the bag couldn't be closed so less than ideal. I think really if you are carrying anymore than a credit card, lippy and a front door key you will need to look elsewhere as that's about the max you will fit into this. In all honesty I would have happily kept this bag and gifted it to my young niece for dress up as she'd have loved the sparkles but the clasp is sooooo tight it takes a fair amount of brute force to get into this thing. Such a shame as it really is a very pretty bag if they could make it half as big again and sort the clasp I'd happily repurchase.
on 1 June 2017
Had a problem with the first bag I received , rhinestone out of line and a discoloured one. No quibble return apology from company and a replacement. Lovely sparkly bag bought for my sister's birthday she was thrilled with it
on 12 May 2014
I purchased this evening bag for my daughter as she is going on her first cruise. When the bag arrived, firstly I could not believe how quick it arrived (ordered Sunday arrived Wednesday), the wow, I could not believe it, what a fabulous little bag it is. Just the size to take a mobile phone and a little money.
Talk about bling and here it is, diamante both sides and even a few spare stones in case of accident.
Anyone who is looking for this type of bag for a wedding, prom or party look no further, this bag is a fantastic buy, and have you seen the price I could not believe it.
I have told all my friend about this bag I am so please
on 19 July 2017
Exactly as described, decent quality, this looks better than the price tag. Well packaged, promptly delivered. This was an accessory for a posh wedding and it never looked out of place on my wife. Apart from her filling it up with my money of course!
on 12 April 2017
Whilst I will be keeping it it is a bit small for my original need which is a real shame as it is a nice little clutch.
on 27 March 2017
Was so pleased with this bag, Sparkly and great quality, I was nervous given the price that the quality would be poor but completely the opposite!!! great buy!!
on 8 May 2014
I really love this and cant wait to use at my 6th form prom. Very happy with it but only thing is that it could've been a bit bigger. I could fit my sony xperia j just about but could allso fit money and ID. Basically the essentials for the night so all in all great buy and great value for money :) elegant, sparkly and stunning.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2017
Not sure how I feel yet about this bag. When it came, it looked a bit gaudy in-person; however, my friend really likes it for an evening out. Will be deciding whether or not to return it.
on 8 December 2012
Beautiful but can't get it open and I had little or no help from company I brought it from. Unhappy.
19 people found this helpful