on 21 February 2013
Great product works really well does what it says now I've smooth heels & balls on my feet soon be ready for summer I always have had dry rough feet but now they are lovely smooth would recommend to all
on 7 November 2012
Good quality product, easy to use, perfect for removing hard skin with no pain. Attachments easy to use and clean.
on 7 November 2012
I decided to buy this item as everyone said i had sand paper feet!
But have i used it yet No, between my husband and son, who may i add love the product, i haven't had a look in.
They tell me it really works and now my Mother want's one! may be one day i will be able to get another one for my self and hide it!
Basically it works and its Fab so they tell me!!!
on 22 February 2013
The hard skin remover was easy to asssemble. I have hard skin on the soles of the fneet and heels that irritates and affects my sleep. I used it and the pain eased at once. It can be used whenever hard skin appears. The rasp attachment for coarse skin then fine emery to soften the skin. I was impressed and the price was good.
on 4 July 2013
After trawling though endless reviews on these types of products, I decided to purchase this one mainly due to the price of the replacement emery pads..and the fact that a lot of reviews seemed positive. I hoped this would have been a great alternative to the Micro-Pedi which is not only initially expensive to buy, but the replacement heads are just silly prices.
All I can say now after buying this item is I wished I had paid more attention to the negative reviews rather than hoping the positive reviews were correct...Trust me when I say this thing is nothing other than cheap junk and totally useless. When I eventually worked out how to put the 4 batteries in, I flicked the on switch and knew right away that this thing wouldn't work. As soon as it touched the skin on my foot, it just stopped dead instantly...so I tried it again allowing it to maybe build up speed and again as soon as it came into contact with anything it just stopped. I repeated this a dozen times and every time it just died..Powerless cheap rubbish and I resented having to pay for the petrol to drive to the post office when I returned the thing and got my money back..Don't say I didn't warn you :)
on 17 December 2012
Really good product. Do not expect it to fix really bad cracked heels. It's give smooth feet and does the job
on 2 January 2013
The first thing I immediately noticed is that this device is much bigger and heavier than the Micro-Pedi, which I took as a good indication that it might be up to the job, which indeed it was.
However, the build quality is very poor. To begin with I couldn't install the batteries as the battery holder had been incorrectly assembled. One battery slot had 2 positive terminals, and another had 2 negative terminals. After reassembling the battery unit, the batteries were installed and it worked ok for about 20 minutes before starting to cut out intermittently. It also looks and feels very cheap compared to the Micro Pedi, which I suppose it is.
I found the circular motion of the Artis foot filer was fine for treating large surface areas like heals, but not for small areas like toes, so for those areas I still use the Micro-Pedi.
I may have been unlucky getting a poorly built unit. When it's working it does seem to do a better job at handling large areas of dry hard skin than the Micro-Pedi so for that reason I would recommend it, however I can't give it anything more than 3 stars due to the quality and reliability issues.
on 25 May 2013
Most disappointed with this product. It is bulky, and its speed is slower than expected. Requires four batteries in a removable capsule, the contacts of which are not very good . I have some very hard skin on my big toes and outside edges of my feet as a result of working as a postman and, whilst the abrasive pad does smooth the skin, the metal blades do little more than disturb the surface. In my view the only improvement on the 'pedegg' is that it has a rotary head.
on 26 June 2014
My feet were in a dreadful neglected condition before I started using this, it works perfectly, always make sure that you use it after a bath or soaking your feet for a while, dry thoroughly then use this on any hard skin, my feet will take a while to sort out (too many years of working in wellies on the farm) but they are well on their way to getting back to normal. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 21 February 2013
I was very pleasantly surprised as to how good this product was especially as it is new but I would recommend it to anyone. My feet are now 70 years old and have done a lot of dancing and pavement walking while in the police. The hard skin seems to have suddenly built up but now I have this product they are lovely and smooth.