on 7 December 2014
If it was possible to award this 10 stars I would. We paid £19.99 including P&P, and it was money well spent. The play gym has been the envy of many friends, whose own babies and toddlers love it as much as our baby boy does. It is very resilient - a 16-month old falling on it does no harm as it springs back up. It is very soft in the middle with a crinkly sound from the 'sea', which our boy loves. The cushion has also come in very handy for support when breastfeeding! Our friends are convinced we spent at least £40 on this!
on 10 September 2014
This item more than exceeded my expectations. We bought several significantly more expensive play mats for our first child which didn't stand the test of time. This is amazing quality, with soft thick padding to the central island area of the mat. I've bought two further mats as gifts I was so pleased.
on 16 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I was so suprised when it arrived. Better than I expected. Very padded in the middle. The water was 'crunchy' so is really good for little one's to learn. The toys are also engaging. At first I thought a little high, but when little one is leaning on the cushion, it's perfect. I have another playmat with music and lights, but although this doesn't have these, I don't think it's lacking for that anyway as it's the toys my little one prefers. Would definitely recommend. The mat is quite big, so not great if space is limited, but great if you have wooden floors because of the padding.
on 31 July 2014
Very quick delivery, nice mat well cushioned but quiet uneven and lumpy in the centre though, still good, not what I expected though.
on 19 October 2015
We love this, it has a cushion for the later stages. It's comfortable, lovely quality material, the design is nice and the toys are good quality. The only thing is, is that my baby is too small to reach the toys so we have to attach others to make them hang longer. also, the middle gets lumpy if you move it around a lot. It's quite big and much, much nicer than any of the ones we have seen in the major baby shops. We've had a lot of compliments on this and our baby loves it. Very good value, especially with the cushion
on 6 August 2014
I am so impressed with this tummy time mat, for the £14 i paid and £5.99 postage it is well worth the £19.99! Delivery was excellent and the Island got dispatched a few hours after me ordering and was here with me for 10am the next day! The quality of the mat is excellent (the middle bit is abit lumpy) However i don't see this to be a problem and i'm pretty sure there is nothing of this quality for the money out there! Very happy with my purchase and so will my little one be :).
on 16 December 2014
My baby LOVES this play gym. When she was a few months old she loved the pillow and would be so comfortable she would fall asleep on it. She is now 6 months old and still enjoys this gym. She likes to be on tummy time on the padded island part and enjoys the crinkly water.

For the price I would totally recommend this product as most gyms of similar quality are closer to £40
on 15 October 2014
i love it, i spent a lt more on a more complicated mat last time that wasnt as padded and baby did not like...my 6 week old loves it and will spend a lot of time looking at the toys....would deffo buy it again as a present for someone...very good value for money xx
on 26 September 2014
This product was just what I was looking for. Something fun for the bottom of my travel cot. Baby loves it.

Quality great. Lots to occupy baby.

Ordered on a Tuesday afternoon and it arrived the next morning.

Brilliant service.
on 22 November 2014
Incredible!!! Our 3 week old son loves this!!rolls about, lays comfortably and well stimulated boy toys, looking around! Cannot wait to see how he uses it when he gets older! From birth! Excellent quality item!!!