TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 March 2016
These Anthon Berg chocolates are very, very tasty!

Of course, you'll have to like the ingredients (marzipan, strawberry, champagne). I do ... I've had these large chocolates several times over the past couple of decades. Each chocolate is individually wrapped. There are alternative flavours (e.g. kiwi instead of strawberry).

They're not cheap (but you do get 2 boxes when making this order). So, for me, I buy them for special occasions only.
One person found this helpful
on 28 October 2015
Alas ,when I received it,the sell by date had passed. Which meant that they were dry & crumbly.
One person found this helpful
on 24 July 2016
These are my husband's favourites! always buy them from the children.
on 29 September 2014
I love all Anton Berg chocolates and this is one of my favourites. Individually wrapped and as there are 2 per pack, you can keep 1 and give the other as a gift!
on 7 June 2018
Love these and have reordered from time to time
on 4 August 2016
Enjoyable lovely and tasty.
on 26 December 2012
What can one say about Anthon Berg chocolates except they are always excellent! This was a double pack bought to give as a gift to someone who loves them. Great price, quick delivery, highly delighted.
on 23 January 2015
great - bought these for myself as I always buy them duty free. Wish they were cheaper.
on 17 December 2015
Delicious marzipan and strawberry filling.
on 30 November 2015
these are old favourites.

See one answered question