on 25 March 2014
Somebody told me once, you only get one Mother...

...and she was right!

At 13, I didn't care much about what my Mum did for me (I was more interested in girls and sport)...

Fast forward to me being a Dad.... and the most important thing for me is being the best parent I can be.

This value is reflected in this great little book. It has a lovely mix of quotes and poetry for your Mum on Mother's Day... and I agree.... ditch the card and buy this book instead...
on 6 March 2013
Do yourself a favour and ditch the hallmark card this year and give your mum something special. From the beautiful verse, quotes and pictures this book is one that really sums what a mother's love really is. A treasure of a book that reminds me of the chicken soup for mothers book.
on 6 March 2013
This book is a powerful collection of poems and quotes on the theme of motherhood which are further enhanced with fantastic pictures of flowers. The perfect gift for your Mother to show here how much she means to you. I highly recommend it.
on 28 April 2013
You can tell this book was created with a lot of thought and love. Inspiring quotes, poems and pictures all convey the love, admiration and gratitude for mothers. This will be an ideal gift for a special woman in your life.
on 28 March 2014
Beautiful poetry, quotations and photographs make this a lovely unique gift for my mum. It's Inspiring, uplifting and somehow comforting. I just know she'll love it.
on 26 April 2013
This book would make a nice gift to any mother. It is full of quotes and poems devoted to the generosity, love and wisdom of mums. Pretty pictures of various flowers accompany the writings.