Customer reviews

on 8 August 2017
Fantastic ring. Great value for money and gives in a little pouch.
on 21 March 2014
I saw this and thought it would be worth a shot....reasonably priced, and looks good.

It arrived faster than expected, came in a smart black velvet bag, with a dog-tag type chain included as well.

I'm a z+1 size (it actually said 14 on a paper tag on the ring) and this fits perfectly. Wolfies head is a bit flatter on one side, looks a bit like hes frowning, not an issue. Something in the casting maybe? But fine, as said.... The band is maybe a bit thin, but being steel, its not likely to be an issue.

I like this ring, so, well pleased with my purchase...going to be looking at other konov stuff now!
on 8 May 2013
Of course I'm going to give this item a good review. The ring is in the form of a wolf's head, and seen as I love wolves then I'm going to think it's perfect. The worse thing was the wait. Basically when I ordered it, I got an estimated delivery date of anywhere from the 3 - 24 May. It came today (8th) so quite quick delivery. In the package was the ring (obviously) a chain (which is apparently a free gift to thank you for your order/patience), and a black Konov bag to keep said ring in. The only slight problem, and it's nothing to do with Konov, is since I didn't have a proper ring guage, I had to take a rough measurement of my other ring, so as such this ring is a bit slack on my desired finger. However, that said it fits perfectly on another finger so, I am 100% delighted and satisfied. I can highly recommend it.
on 8 July 2014
Perfect, just what my son was looking for. Good detail and quality for cheap ring
on 2 September 2014
beautiful ring with lovely detail, not too heavy to wear and not sticking out too much, just right. brought size v which fits my husbands middle finger perfect,this ring has quality , its not cheap rubbish, will be buying off seller again., fast delivery concidering its coming from over seas.
on 14 October 2015
Arrival took over one month to be completed. This really sucks seen as I really needed this for my anxiety relief training. The shipping time has really brought down my views on the ring. 4 star quality, 1 star shipping.
on 5 January 2016
It came early and fit almost perfectly (not the seller's fault, my own for ordering the wrong size). Doesn't cause any nuisances and I've received compliments when wearing this.
on 18 May 2013
Wooooo! Hoooooo! A Beautiful Ring Made From Excellent Quality Materials And Crafted Into A High Quality Wolfe! I Can't Wait For A Full Moon?
on 18 March 2013
Wow Wow Wow I totally luv this ring. Again along with my dragon ring i get so many compliments when i wear this.
Thanx
on 22 April 2015
Absolutely love this ring! I'd say it's unisex as I wear mine all the time. Real statement piece & amazing prices.