2,078
Format: DVD|Change

on 1 January 2014
Out of this world and definitely the best DVD I have watch for a very long time and hoping for more to come
on 5 October 2013
I watched this movie at the cinema and I wanted to watch it again and again so this DVD fulfilled my wish
on 10 September 2013
There is only one version that is better than this one and that is the one with the meteorite on the cover.
on 5 September 2013
Very good movie, I'm not a Trekkie but the last 2 movies have been pretty good and this is excellent in 3D.
on 16 March 2014
Full of the usual star trek format we have come to know and understand with fantastic cgi enjoy the escape
on 10 February 2014
Story line is rubbish but the 3d effect and the technology used in the making of the movie are exceptional
on 29 January 2014
Good film, Enjoyed it Brilliant Actors good story line plenty of action. A must see film ten out of ten
on 5 November 2013
I really liked this film it was brilliant. Great choice and I would recommend it to any Trekies out there.
on 1 November 2013
i thought this was a very good action movie and have no hesitation in recommending it. A very good sequel
on 19 September 2013
I loved the high definision of the movie, I also like the metal case it came in, much better than plastic.