on 7 January 2014
I ordered this because I thought it would be a nice sleek, protective cover to my iPhone4. I would have preferred a shiny cover but the matte look was fine and I was happy to order on this basis. My complaint is that the supposed iPhone4/4s case was far too small!! It does not fit my iPhone4 and my new cover has been consigned to the bin after numerous efforts to get the flippin' thing to fit!! Judging by the many 5* comments for this product I seem to be in the minority. Please can I have a replacement or a refund???
on 18 November 2013
Some versions of the iphone have an issue with calls dropping off if the aerial is short circuited in your hand. Having first stuck a piece of tape on the corner of my second hand iphone 4 (no way was I going to fork out for an official Apple bumper) I then tried a cheap silicon bumper surround purchased from Ebay. The first remedy came unstuck and the second was a loose fit and useless.
This on the other hand fits perfectly. It deals with the aerial problem and actually makes the phone better to handle. The matt rubber material provides a much more secure grip. It is unobtrusive and hardly increases the profile of the phone at all (it will still go in my belt case if need be) and protects the edges from knocks against pocket shrapnel.
I made one attempt to stick on the accompanying screen protector but couldn't eradicate all the air bubbles so I binned it. The phone's glass is scratch resistant anyway and better without it.
This was a thoroughly worthwhile buy. Unless you want to bling your phone up look no further.
on 22 September 2015
I bought two cases just in case that this case went the same way as the one that was supped with the phone. I doubt that it will ever be required as this is far superior in design and doesn't have any pointed parts in the contour which on the old case kept getting caught when taking the phone from a pocket. An excellent buy.
on 23 April 2014
Arrived quickly, but unfortunately after two weeks it needed replaced. All of the surface black was patchy and had worn off. Very poor quality and would definitely not recommended. I suggest paying the extra for a quality cover as this just proves you get what you pay for.
on 9 January 2014
Its ok for what i paid for it fits on well enough and is low bulk all the keys are easy to get to but if my phone fell on the floor with this case on id doubt it would offer much protection, I think it would offer some protection in damp conditions although untested
on 2 May 2014
Case seems good quality and looks good.

However, the case isn't high enough on the sides, to come above the screen on an iPhone 4. Hence if you dropped your phone face down this case would be useless! Probably not an issue on the newer 4S though.
on 5 December 2017
Excellent
on 29 November 2013
very fast delivery just a shame about the quality of the product. ive had my phone for months and its like new so thought id get this cover to keep it that way but the case broke the day I got it. it broke easily in my pocket without dropping it.
on 25 April 2014
Various parts of this case snapped off after a short lifetime, the corners specifically. This then allowed for my phone to slide out of the top, and smash off the floor luckily it was the back off the phone and the screen was not damaged however the back panel is utterly destroyed. Learned my lesson and will not buy a cheap phone cover again. Avoid this case
on 26 May 2017