TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 July 2016
We were on Waterwipes for the first year. My daughter is now almost 2 years old and we have moved to these ones as they're cheaper. They have been great. No complaints apart from what most people have already mentioned: The wipes often come out in bunch and not singles! I don't know if it's the way they have been folded or what... but most of the times you have to fish for a wipe inside and then a bunch comes out!
on 3 July 2017
One of the best baby wipes ever, pH balanced and hypo-allergenic. All essential for a newborn with sensitive skin.
Also they smell good and not obnoxious like most other brands.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2014
Brilliant value. The wipes are thinner than some other brands, which is why I buy them as I find they get into all the nooks and crannies better! They clean brilliantly, and are slightly textured which helps. I use them for cleaning my baby, my messy older children and for emergency household cleanups (lots of spillages here!). Really can't fault them.
on 10 May 2016
good wipes, good moisture. Not too moist and not too dry. Only thing I didn't like was the fact they are a bit on the thin side. Other brands have thicker wipes which I prefer when you need to clean up a bigger mess.
on 29 April 2016
Great wipes for the price. The only disadvantage for me is that the wipes aren't scented. Good for baby's sensitive bottoms but also can be used for all manner of things around the house. I clean everything with them!
on 13 December 2015
Cheap and cheerful yet fantastic product.

I am a medical delivery driver and use these to keep myself and the van clean to prevent cross contamination. This was a far cheaper option than buying individual packets as and when they are needed.

Great value for money, will be buying more once I run out!
on 3 May 2016
Lovely and moist, easy to get out the packet without tearing, good size. Gutted to hear the new style packaging actually means smaller wipes but the same price! Might consider using supermarket own brand from now on.
on 17 June 2017
I live this Johnson baby wipes I used this on myself.
on 10 March 2017
I don't have a baby but I use them anyways.
on 8 June 2015
Johnsons is the only brand of baby wipes we use and we often buy these in our supermarket when they are on offer. This actually worked out at 50p a pack which I think is the cheapest I have ever bought them for.