on 14 November 2013
I am always on the lookout for these and always buy them when on offer.
Currently have stockpiles in the babies room, my wardrobe, the garage, the car...
This is a great price for this brand.
We have used these wipes for nearly two years and never had a problem with nappy rash or any sort of reaction.
I find them soft and flexible, some other brands that I have seen are more rigid and not as easy to use.
on 8 July 2016
We have used these wipes for all 3 of our sons after trying various other brands. All three have allergies and eczema and extremely sensitive skin so we are cautious which products we use. Not heavily scented. Moist, large and pull easily out of the packet. Seal easily after use to retain moisture. In my opinion far superior to rival brands such as buggies. We have bought these using subscribe and save often for as little as £7 a box which is a great price. I also use them for cleaning all sorts of things around the house, they are great for getting pen and crayons off walls and brilliant for cleaning finger prints off stainless steel, the hob, fridge freezer, kettle and toaster.
on 14 March 2016
Good wipes. Nice and soft and moist. Make light work of cleaning up all kinds of messes that my baby can throw at me. Gentle even on my baby's delicate skin. Have tried a variety of brands including store own wipes and prefer these. The Mammia range from Aldi I have found comparable and getting these through subscribe and save means they come in cheaper than the Mammia range. The only downside I can now is the lack of a clip shut lid to prevent the wipes drying out, the resealable sticker like method of closing these wipes means that dirt and dust (and cat hairs!) can get stuck to the sticky part reducing the stickiness resealability of these wipes meaning the top wipe can dry out a bit but this is only a minor thing.
on 19 April 2016
These are excellent wipes, we have used them since my daughter was 4 weeks old. She has never once had sore skin from them, I've used them on her bottom, hands, feet, face and neck. They are thick and wet without being too wet and come out of the packet easily. The re-seal-able sticky lid actually works and doesn't keep popping open making the wipes dry.
The wipes are fragrance free too which is great as I don't like strong perfume scents. It is so handy to be able to buy a box of these and have them delivered.
I have never had to lug wipes home from the supermarket and never had to pay over the odds for a packet from the local shop after running out.
on 5 May 2016
I am Amazon Prime Member and receive the baby wipes at an awesome price. I use baby wipes every day having children I found it is the best way to order them to save money on a great brand. I have bought this product several times over the past 3 years. The box contains 12 pack and last me around 3 to 4 months.

Will definitely keep buying them here.
review image
on 23 February 2016
How can you go wrong, buying 12 packs of Johnson's baby wipes for £7, it was a no brainer when I needed to bump up my order to the £20 add on program threshold.

I've always found these wipes to be a good wetness for meal times and nappy changes, unlike some other brands. When you pull a wipe, 95% of the time only one will come out! which is what you want. The only downside I would say is that most other brands now come with the plastic snap shut closures, which I do prefer to keep the top wipe fully useable, by the end of these packs the sticky top is always peeling up and this also makes it much easier for a toddler to open and go wipe pulling out of packet crazy
on 28 February 2016
Bargain box of wipes, delivered to my house. No heavy lifting, no bulky items to deal with on the way home from the supermarket. Fantastic!

These wipes are good quality and go a long way. My daughter is 8 months next week and still hasn't had a single nappy rash and I put it down to these wipes! They really are brilliant on sensitive skin.

Other uses I have found they are good for: Cleaning biscuit off a leather sofa, removing make up, cleaning biro off bigger childrens arms, cleaning goodness know what it was off the toddler cup, scooping up excess food from the highchair tray before cleaning and many more.
on 26 March 2016
i have tried them all, Morrisons, huggies, tesco, Sainsbury's, aldi. I think they all do a job, or even a jobbie. My favourite for cleaning car dash board - huggies, my favourite for normal nappy mess - aldi. Resently my son has been in and out of hospital, this means his number twos have been so varied in consistency and size. From, hard, soft, frequent, infrequent, brown, green, lumpy, smooth and liquid. This means I've needed the extra moisture that only Johnsons can give. In the past I've almost found them too moist, but over the past few weeks this has been needed and there are my current wipe of choice for bums. Still stick with Huggies for the car though. 5 stars.
on 17 February 2016
These are brilliant for the price and I always use baby wipes to clean my face. I never use tap water or any sort of soap for my face and always use Bio-Oil after cleansing too. I am beginning to look younger every day now and my friends have noticed too as well as my skin feels so smooth just like a babies bottom.
Yes I am a man and I am nearly 66 years young and I use nothing else but baby wipes as I know these are pure and chemical free and you are not splashing chlorine or chemicals on your face from tap water or soap that has chemicals too.
I would recommend these to anyone and not just babies.
on 31 March 2016
My daughter is now 2 and I've used these wipes ever since she was born. She has sensitive skin and eczema, these are the only wipes that don't irritate her and we use them on her face and hands as well as for the obvious.

I use them (probably more than I should admit!) for cleaning around the house as well. They do a wonderful job of cleaning up any little spills and messes which we have quite a lot of due to the 2 year old and a young puppy.
They do a brilliant cleaning our leather sofa too!
It's so easy to give the whole sofa a wipe down with a few wipes and they remove anything stuck on it and leave it lovely and soft.