on 14 April 2015
Prefer these wipes to other brands. Huggies are like wet tissue and tear easily, pampers are too moist and soapy. As a first time mum finding the best wipes was a minefield but these extra sensitive wipes are fine to use on bum and cleaning up his face after meals. Only similar brands I have started using is Aldi mamia extra sensitive as they are cheaper (appx. 58p for pack of 64) I buy this value pack ( appx 87p for 54) as it's cheaper than most high street stores and also saves me carrying the box home.
on 23 December 2014
Good quality wipes. Very good price at the moment on Amazon, which is why I bought the big box of them.

Only thing that may need improving by the manufacturer is the self adhesive peel on/off re-close-able closure or lid of each pack. It tears off in parts when trying to open it sometimes, so then there is nothing to close it with so the wipes dry up. Also the sticky closure thingy can stick to other things in the baby bag etc. and come off the wipes pack.

Some supermarket brands (cheaper) has plastic lids at the top that are more functional and better designed to be carried around and used with a baby.
on 14 November 2013
I am always on the lookout for these and always buy them when on offer.
Currently have stockpiles in the babies room, my wardrobe, the garage, the car...
This is a great price for this brand.
We have used these wipes for nearly two years and never had a problem with nappy rash or any sort of reaction.
I find them soft and flexible, some other brands that I have seen are more rigid and not as easy to use.
Great!
on 11 March 2016
As a well known brand, it doesn't seem like you can go wrong with these wipes but to be perfectly honest they have much more multifunctional use than just to be used as Baby Skincare Wipes. They’re alcohol free, robust and clean well.

They are easy to get out of the packet and perfectly resealable. So long as you dont rip it apart in a hurry. Even toddlers can get them out of the packet easily. The pink colour of the packs make it appealing as you see a cute baby, happy and smiling at you.

They are more of an expensive brand on the market but live up to expectations and are a more trustworthy brand to go for; and the wipes do stay nice and moist for a long time.

Personally, I use it to wipe my face with as I get reactions to make up removers and for me it does the job ( with a little toner of course). But of course, before using these wipes anywhere a skin patch test is always necessary. Especially on babies as anyone can have a reaction despite the claims of the product being "as mild and as pure as water to skin and eyes". Believe me, I've seen it.
on 14 March 2016
Good wipes. Nice and soft and moist. Make light work of cleaning up all kinds of messes that my baby can throw at me. Gentle even on my baby's delicate skin. Have tried a variety of brands including store own wipes and prefer these. The Mammia range from Aldi I have found comparable and getting these through subscribe and save means they come in cheaper than the Mammia range. The only downside I can now is the lack of a clip shut lid to prevent the wipes drying out, the resealable sticker like method of closing these wipes means that dirt and dust (and cat hairs!) can get stuck to the sticky part reducing the stickiness resealability of these wipes meaning the top wipe can dry out a bit but this is only a minor thing.
on 19 April 2016
These are excellent wipes, we have used them since my daughter was 4 weeks old. She has never once had sore skin from them, I've used them on her bottom, hands, feet, face and neck. They are thick and wet without being too wet and come out of the packet easily. The re-seal-able sticky lid actually works and doesn't keep popping open making the wipes dry.
The wipes are fragrance free too which is great as I don't like strong perfume scents. It is so handy to be able to buy a box of these and have them delivered.
I have never had to lug wipes home from the supermarket and never had to pay over the odds for a packet from the local shop after running out.
on 23 February 2016
How can you go wrong, buying 12 packs of Johnson's baby wipes for £7, it was a no brainer when I needed to bump up my order to the £20 add on program threshold.

I've always found these wipes to be a good wetness for meal times and nappy changes, unlike some other brands. When you pull a wipe, 95% of the time only one will come out! which is what you want. The only downside I would say is that most other brands now come with the plastic snap shut closures, which I do prefer to keep the top wipe fully useable, by the end of these packs the sticky top is always peeling up and this also makes it much easier for a toddler to open and go wipe pulling out of packet crazy
on 31 March 2016
My daughter is now 2 and I've used these wipes ever since she was born. She has sensitive skin and eczema, these are the only wipes that don't irritate her and we use them on her face and hands as well as for the obvious.

I use them (probably more than I should admit!) for cleaning around the house as well. They do a wonderful job of cleaning up any little spills and messes which we have quite a lot of due to the 2 year old and a young puppy.
They do a brilliant cleaning our leather sofa too!
It's so easy to give the whole sofa a wipe down with a few wipes and they remove anything stuck on it and leave it lovely and soft.
on 28 February 2016
Bargain box of wipes, delivered to my house. No heavy lifting, no bulky items to deal with on the way home from the supermarket. Fantastic!

These wipes are good quality and go a long way. My daughter is 8 months next week and still hasn't had a single nappy rash and I put it down to these wipes! They really are brilliant on sensitive skin.

Other uses I have found they are good for: Cleaning biscuit off a leather sofa, removing make up, cleaning biro off bigger childrens arms, cleaning goodness know what it was off the toddler cup, scooping up excess food from the highchair tray before cleaning and many more.
on 15 February 2016
These are really great baby wipes at a good price. It's nice also being able to order a bulk load of wipes and not have to carry them back from the shops either.

The wipes are nice and moist so do a good job of cleaning without tearing. I'm even using these to remove makeup as they do a better job than actual makeup removers which cost a lot more. I'm not sure if these are supposed to be fragrance free but they do have a very subtle scent to them. It's not overpowering or strong by any means, just a nice little pleasant whiff when you pull a wipe from the pack.

I'd be happy to keep on re-ordering these.