on 18 March 2017
I ordered 3 of these bulbs. 2 were fine and I am so pleased that I checked them all when I received them as 1 did not work. I wondered if the filament was broken but it was the internal structure of the bulb which was faulty. It was completely angled off to one side and I think this is why it didn't work. A refund was granted without any problem, just make sure they all work if you order more than one. Other than that. The others work as expected.
on 11 May 2017
I bought this bulb as I bought a Lumie starter kit from Amazon Warehouse but it did not come with the bulb....

But works fantastic
on 19 April 2017
Thought this would be more expensive as the lumie clock is pricey easy to replace good quality bulb
on 4 March 2017
I have ordered two of these bulbs, the first lasted two months before the filament broke and the second was delivered completely shattered in the box. I would suggest finding an alternative.
review image review image
on 1 April 2017
as advrtised
on 8 April 2017
Bulb!
on 8 March 2017
Bulb broke writhing a few weeks
on 15 June 2016
I received this bulb five minutes ago and instantly noticed the bulb looked worn and, for want of a better word 'cheap'. As other reviewers have remarked, there is slight rusting on the metal. The colour of the glass is also different to a normal lumie bulb.

So, I looked more closely on the bulb itself. The bulbs I buy from lumie'lumie are marked 'lumie' on the glass whereas these I just bought are marked 'svzvanca, classic eco'. I may be slightly off in that spelling but the text is worn and half scratched off so I cannot read it clearly. I'll try to add two photographs to this review. One of the real lumie bulb, and one of this bulb.

I cannot openly claim that these are fake for sure, they may not be, but something about this bulb feels cheap, rusty and already worn. I don't trust it and have already ordered more bulbs directly from the lumie website... For the same price and free delivery.

At least then I'll have peace of mind that they're really SAD bulbs... And if they really have started to use cheaper materials I'll just have even more spare bulbs! This is one of the few times I've regretted using Amazon as a middle-man seller.
review image review image
22 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
Buy these bulbs direct from Lumie ... £4.99 including postage!!!!!
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2016
I bought my Lumie Bodyclock over 5 years ago and the bulb blew only recently. So I was looking for a replacement bulb and did not want to throw my Bodyclcok away just becuase of the bulb. I found this one on Amazon but I wasn't sure if the bulb would fit my Bodyclock as it is an older version and has now been discontinued, however it was Lumie and was inexpensive so I gave it a go. The bulb fitted my Lumie Bodyclock Advanced 200 Wake-up Light Alarm Clock
review image